Referrals for a case manager

State and local government assistance programs.
Birthday
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Referrals for a case manager

Post by Birthday »

I work for SAGE Counseling Inc, as a case manager for the ADC (Arizona Department of Corrections) program. Our clients are released from prison early. As case managers we provide resources, job leads, referrals, etc, so they can get back into the community. I would like to know if there is any resources you can provide me with or direct me in the right direction, one of my client's is in need of referrals for her vehicle to be repair. I appreciate your help.
Shades

Re: Referrals for a case manager

Post by Shades »

Hi. I am inquiring on financial assistance and case management. My mother has been diagnosed with stage four breast cancer with metastases in her liver and spine. In June she was given six months to live. We live together in a very small RENTAL home in rural South Carolina. I am currently unable to work because I'm her full time caretaker. We have scraped by so far but now everything is gone.
She gets assistance from the hospital charity for her hospice care but we need help with rent, electric, groceries, etc. Please help. She applied for SSI and disability but she's heard nothing and from what I hear, it takes months for that to be processed. She doesn't have months.
Thanks for any insight you may have for us.
HopeYouKnow

Post by HopeYouKnow »

HI, I’m in the process of an eviction. I'm working but my wages are not enough to pay nor catch up on my rent. I'm 1196.00 behind. Can case management help me? Also my car just broke down on me and with little money transportation is hard getting to and from work. I moved here to better myself and it seems hard trying to do everything on my own. I can't afford to go back home and I really don't want to just give up so need a case manager. I been here 2 years and I'm still not as stable as I'm trying and working on to be I don't want to be on the streets. Can you please assist me in any way with my needs?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Good for you for trying to better yourself, working, etc. If you need car repairs for work, or some short term relief as well as case management advice, then try the Lake County Catholic Charities. They offer those services and more.
HopeYouKnow wrote:HI, I’m in the process of an eviction. I'm working but my wages are not enough to pay nor catch up on my rent. I'm 1196.00 behind. Can case management help me? Also my car just broke down on me and with little money transportation is hard getting to and from work. I moved here to better myself and it seems hard trying to do everything on my own. I can't afford to go back home and I really don't want to just give up so need a case manager. I been here 2 years and I'm still not as stable as I'm trying and working on to be I don't want to be on the streets. Can you please assist me in any way with my needs?
China

Post by China »

My name is Elizabeth Gibbs and I'm a disabled mother who's going through a tough time and I am working with a case manager. I'm experiencing medical issue that I've been dealing with for a month that none of my doctors have been able to diagnose what the problem is. It has made it where I have been unable to Care for my son as I have been in so much pain that I have not been able to get off my couch. My boyfriend who is also my payee and caretaker has had to take a leave of absence from work to Care for me and our son. We are trying to get assistance from a case manager or referrals to help us with our bills and we don't know what to do. Everybody is out of funds or unwilling to help. Please get back in touch with me by email or by phone. Thank you and have a blessed day.