Assistance for an epileptic

State and local government assistance programs.
BAMurdoch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Assistance for an epileptic

Post by BAMurdoch »

I and my fiancé lost our home Friday, we had nowhere to go and have been sleeping in various places. He is epileptic and I suffer from a number of health problems and am currently in outpatient treatment and am almost 2 years sober and proud. We are both working full time jobs and are in need of rental assistance and food. Please can someone help me?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Assistance for an epileptic

Post by Admin »

Use our state program link to find food, housing, medical care for epileptics, clinics, and more.
Select your state.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... progr.html
then from there the county. But there are also national resources and statewide programs listed too.
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

Need assistance with paying July rent $600 and APS electric bill $400? I was in the hospital for 2 weeks due to epilepsy, I lost my job while in there and I have been trying to catch up. I had this job for 2 and a half years, this year has been a struggle with injuries in the beginning of year. Please email me and thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry lost job when only being out for 2 weeks. If you are back and able to work would the employer take you back? As companies are dying for quite frankly bodies to work...millions of open jobs out there so your past company probably needs people. Anyhow, here are assistance programs in WV to try for that rent and electric help.
Fritz wrote:I was in the hospital for 2 weeks due to epilepsy, I lost my job while in there and I have been trying to catch up. I had this job for 2 and a half years, this year has been a struggle with injuries in the beginning of year. Please email me and thank you.
Kathy Jean

Post by Kathy Jean »

Hello there! My name is Platinum Washington. I am a single mother of four children. My eldest child is disabled. She has Mild Cerebral Palsy with Epilepsy. She has seizures. By the Grace of God, she had not had a seizure in 10 years! Hallelujah! My family is facing an eviction because of an incident. We have to be out by August 13, and we are running out of time. The way things are looking, we are going to a homeless shelter until I can save up enough money for me to rent a place. I really do want to do a rent to own so I can pay off the house while I am renting. So far, that is the best thing for me. I did find a house that is a couple of blocks from here so my epileptic daughter can get the care she needs. It is a rent to own. The rent is $400.00 a month. The deposit is $2,000. That is where I ask for help. I really need a house for me and my kids to come home to. I am trying my best out here. We were doing good until that incident. I just asking for help with the deposit. Every little bit helps me a lot. I just want to get the deposit before someone else gets it. I had filled out Section 8 forms, government grants for epileptics, you name it, I did. We don't want to be on the streets, especially with a disables child in tow. I really need your help. Please help me if you can. I hope this letter reaches you in good spirits. Thank you and have a blessed evening.