cleveland Gaorgi

State and local government assistance programs.
lynn
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

cleveland Gaorgi

Post by lynn »

HELLO I AM TRYING TO FIND HELP IN PAYING OUR RENT AND GIVE MY SONS A CHRISTMAS . LET ME TELL YOU WHAT HAPPIEN TO ME AND WHY WE GOT BEHIND IN OUR RENT AND HAVE NO MONEY TO BUY FOOD OR ANY THING.. on Otc 24/09 I WAS IN A BAD CAR WERCK I SHOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW BUT GOD WAS WATCHING OVER ME IT WAS A WAKE UP CALL FROM God. i lost my car i lost my job do to not being able to work do to my injures.my sons are both disable i am a singel mother trying to take care of them my oldest son walks 8 mile to work and then he walks it home again . he makes barley eoung to pay the rent , my other son is 19 but he is in school and has adha and learening trouble his mind thinks like a 8 yo would we have it hard and just asking for i can give them some kind of christmas and maybe get some help to catch our rent up so if you know of any where we can get help let me know we need food to
thanks for reading this lynn
helper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: cleveland Gaorgi

Post by helper »

What state and city? Is that Georgia? What you may be able to try is the federal governments Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program (HPRP). Contact your local community action agency to ask them about this program.