Need rent and util assistance/Eviction served desperate

State and local government assistance programs.
stephenson64
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need rent and util assistance/Eviction served desperate

Post by stephenson64 »

I have a zillion resumes out all over and no one reply's. Rent was due and i need help right now. Eviction notice has been served. What to do?
helper

Re: Need rent and util assistance/Eviction served desperate

Post by helper »

Try contacting your local community action agency. The federal government has funded a program called the Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program (HPRP). They offer cash grants that may be able to help in your situation.

http://www.communityactionpartnership.c ... Itemid=188
Suzzyo
anti spam: Blue

Post by Suzzyo »

We are presently a one income family if three. My husband makes approximately $900 every two weeks. Our rent is 1500$ per month and we have utilities too. I have applied for state help but we are continually turned down with response of you make a few hundred dollars to much. We need help badly. I have found food pantries, but about sure how much longer we will be able to live at our home until we get evicted and have no home at all.
SimonSimmons
anti spam: Blue

Post by SimonSimmons »

We have recently lost our jobs, household of 4 including 2 kids, 2 and 13. We are looking for help with utility bills, and rent payment. Specifically water, and electricity. We could be at risk of eviction if our rent becomes behind too much. Thank you for providing this form to help people like us. This to us is a temporary hardship, as we continue to look for employment. Be Blessed!