Christmas toy and meal programs for SSI family

State and local government assistance programs.
Chavez2
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Christmas toy and meal programs for SSI family

Post by Chavez2 »

Yes I'm a single mother of 3. I have a son that will be eight in January, a daughter that will be 3 in February and is 4 year old daughter. I need help with Christmas.
If anything is possible I would like to know as soon as possible. Thank you so much for helping me out with the kids this year. I don't have a job. I've been fighting for my disability for the last few years. My son has mental health issues and he has SSI. I don't get nothing else besides that food stamps and Medicaid. I am on section 8. I have rent to pay gas and electric, cable, phone bills and other household items. Anything will help out.
Avocado

Re: Christmas toy and meal programs for SSI family

Post by Avocado »

I need help for Christmas gifts for my 3 kids and about to lose my car, which is the only way I can get around with my kids and I scared that they will not have no Christmas gifts on Christmas day. They also do not need to know we going to lose our only way of transport to go to school and the kids need to go after school.
My world feel like it is to crumble. I cry myself to sleep know or not even sleep. I had an accident with my car, I got it fixed but I am not the same. Now I only get SSI. I have lots of back pains. I had to get shots in my lower back and husband it's not easy to find work as well.
My husband had an accident on the way to work but the issue that he has that the other car insurance would not pay nothing. Now he gets SSI too. I just think I'm scared and sad to see the day of Christmas and not see my kids happy to even received a Christmas gift. I don't want to see them sad on Christmas when they should be excited to open gifts but by the sense of it is not happening. It is just not easy year for us. We wishing and pray from God to help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Kids should always have some type of small gift or meal. They should not be "punished" due to the fact their parents are struggling. But you and your husband should look into the car insurance issue and even contact legal aid or state attorney for advice. As maybe you can get some money. Also, your SSI payment from disability should go towards bills, not holiday gifts. But try this for holiday help for the disabled, as there may be churches, soup kitchens for meals, and other aid out there.
Avocado wrote:I need help for Christmas gifts for my 3 kids and about to lose my car, which is the only way I can get around with my kids and I scared that they will not have no Christmas gifts on Christmas day. They also do not need to know we going to lose our only way of transport to go to school and the kids need to go after school.
My world feel like it is to crumble. I cry myself to sleep know or not even sleep. I had an accident with my car, I got it fixed but I am not the same. Now I only get SSI. I have lots of back pains. I had to get shots in my lower back and husband it's not easy to find work as well.
My husband had an accident on the way to work but the issue that he has that the other car insurance would not pay nothing. Now he gets SSI too. I just think I'm scared and sad to see the day of Christmas and not see my kids happy to even received a Christmas gift. I don't want to see them sad on Christmas when they should be excited to open gifts but by the sense of it is not happening. It is just not easy year for us. We wishing and pray from God to help me.
Francheska

Post by Francheska »

Hello, I live in Fort worth Texas and am on SSI. I have a 2 year old daughter that I love allot. I want to see if there is any way I can please get Help with clothes and a toy or my daughter she won’t have anything for Christmas.
I just run away from an abused marriage after 2 years and I just left everything behind. I don't have family to ask for help. I just think that I failed my daughter as a mother. I really need someone to talk to. Please can someone help me.
Carly

Post by Carly »

I need help with Christmas toys and my rent and bills. I'm a single mother. I work for friendly and I get pay 9.15 a hour and my back rent is 2000 dollars. I'm trying my best to catch up to it.
I got to little boys age nine and five and I get pay but my pay check goes to my landlord. I don't got no gift or food for a Christmas meal for my boys because I'm trying my best for them to have a roof under their head. Please can you help me with the rent or gift for the kids? My light is going to get shut off and my gas I apply for CRT energy assistance but my appointment is on February. Please can't you help me?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We can direct you as to where to go for gifts and toys for your kids. but we do not give out items. Clothes, games, dolls, and more may be given. Find Christmas toys for free.