I have a bad back

State and local government assistance programs.
Margielee
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I have a bad back

Post by Margielee »

I just got played off from work on July 29, 2013. I have been battling with pain in my lower back and left leg and can't walk or put pressure on left leg witch caused me to lose my job. I fear because I'm a parent of 3 kids and they depend on me to take care of them, and keep a roof over our head.
I'm scared I just applied for unemployment but it won't be enough for rent and utilities. Please help me I live in Cypress and rent a home here this is the first time; I have ever asked for help and I really am desperate. Please. :-)
MelissaN
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have a bad back

Post by MelissaN »

To whom it may concern
I have been fighting for everything and I was trying to find help to pay my electric bill because it got shut off because we just didn't have the money and here is why my mother-in-law has had a hard time for the past 2 to 3 years. She has had 2 shoulder surgeries as well as a bad back, and then her work fired her then one winter she went to leave for a doctor’s appointment and she ended up fallen outside and she fracture her spin but no one knew. So she lived in her room in the dark for a year and a half because she kept getting migraines really bad to the point to where she would pass out and she would not know anyone and everybody said she was faking it.
But we all knew that she wasn't, so we went to seek a different opinion and then that's when they found it and so I help with her and she’s trying to get disability but they say that she can work.
But she had to have surgery and when they did the surgery that she was lucky because it could have paralyzed and as she went on go with surgery she healed. Then they told her that there was nothing else they can do for it and now her neck sits side ways and it is stuck like that forever as she went through that. Her husband had to plan 2 funerals for his mom and brother.
They died like not even 6 months apart and it’s just all too much. It’s not I am hoping that you message me back and I even asked my mom and dad to help because I have three kids and I love them all way to much. I just wish somebody would help me.
I'm tired, I'm 25 years old and my mom and dad won’t come see me or my kids at all. They don't like us coming over there. I have expected them to do because they never wanted me. I have done it all and I have anxiety depression and it’s a hard fight with it every day.
I wish I could go out and play with my kids and do things and it’s not fair due to my back. I have never asked anybody for anything but I just need the help. My fiancé works at pizza hut and he pays the bill but that just the one bill we had to pick because my fiancé only makes 138 every 7th and 22nd of every month. I was going to get help but they shut it off too early because I had to get my birth certificate and now social security card. I have it now. I can get on the utilities but my bill is just too high for them to turn it back on. If you could just email me back.