Hello, I need help with the following things

State and local government assistance programs.
hari706
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Hello, I need help with the following things

Post by hari706 »

First hello i'm from augusta,ga and i need help with windows and central heat and air in my house and few other things minor.I am unable to pay for these things because i nolonger working due to renal failure or kidney failure some may call it both so i attend dialysis 3 times a week.. i'm living on ssi every month and i just need help i'm all out of options and hope.

If you need anymore info just feel free to email me thanks
helper

Re: Hello, I need help with the following things

Post by helper »

You can try LIHEAP and weatherization programs in Georgia. You will need to contact your local community action agency. Here is a listing of them. They can walk you through the process and help you apply.
http://dfcs.dhr.georgia.gov/DHR-DFCS/DH ... 8-2006.pdf
PionousParrot
anti spam: Blue

Post by PionousParrot »

Hello
I live in Lodi, California. I am a disabled man with 7 disabilities. It’s very hard for me to use my hands and concentrate and focus. The pain is very high within me. I need help paying rent. I have no money. My SDI has been exhausted and all the money I had was spent on August and September rent and bills.
If you can help with my rent for February, which is to be paid on the 5th of every month. I do have pending utilities, but I am grateful to take something. I know I can get back to work, I just need the right medical treatment. I have no food, I was getting by on SSDI, and it has run out. Social Security was applied to. But I know in my heart I can go back to work, if I will my way with great therapy, diet, and mental strength. Please help me If you can.
I also have a dear friend roommate who is disabled, that lives with me. There is no way we can move, I cant think of that scenario, please help I am still young and wished and pray, that this disability never happened. But its just an obstacle and for me to reach down and ask for help. Please Help me, thank you.
Sincerely
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

if your SSDI ended, why did the government say that? if you have approved disabilities then they can't do that. However we have information on assistance in Lodi as well as San Joaquin California. Maybe some of these agencies can help you and your roommate out with paying rent and other expenses. We also have info on food pantries and other services for you. Read more.
Ann Marie

Post by Ann Marie »

I live in a tiny Oklahoma town. There isn't much here especially when it comes to jobs. I've bartended, waitressed, cleaned homes, & even weed-eated all day for 4 months at a resort for minimum wage! I have completed 4 years of college but still don't have my bachelor's degree. My rent is $500/month.
A mobile home that my 2 daughters (ages 8,13) & I have lived in for 6 years. I'm not receiving a tax refund this year because I have 0 W-2's to show. I get $600 in child support but I never know when I'll get it either. Rent was due today, but I only have $60 to my name. Plus, I owe a speeding ticket $188 & I got extensions to pay it, yet I'm afraid it's doubled & I have warrant for my arrest? Any advice/assistance would help. I've been applying for jobs since January with no leads or hope whatsoever. I'm very capable of working & providing for my girls is the most important priority I have. Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is a lot of things you need help. with. No charity will assist with a speeding ticket....not sure if you were serious on that request. Maybe they are some other ways to get help with paying bills, but since you need so many things you should really explore the entire resource datbase we have. Good luck.
Ann Marie wrote:I live in a tiny Oklahoma town. There isn't much here especially when it comes to jobs. I've bartended, waitressed, cleaned homes, & even weed-eated all day for 4 months at a resort for minimum wage! I have completed 4 years of college but still don't have my bachelor's degree. My rent is $500/month.
A mobile home that my 2 daughters (ages 8,13) & I have lived in for 6 years. I'm not receiving a tax refund this year because I have 0 W-2's to show. I get $600 in child support but I never know when I'll get it either. Rent was due today, but I only have $60 to my name. Plus, I owe a speeding ticket $188 & I got extensions to pay it, yet I'm afraid it's doubled & I have warrant for my arrest? Any advice/assistance would help. I've been applying for jobs since January with no leads or hope whatsoever. I'm very capable of working & providing for my girls is the most important priority I have. Thank you!
Stephen Dodd

Post by Stephen Dodd »

I am looking for help to pay my bills. I am a single mother of 2 young girls; the ages of 5 and 9. I was divorced December 2014 and since then the hardships I have faced have become increasingly more difficult. I had a career of 1 month shy of 10 years. I lost that job due to absences from a result combined from I had to repo my car and was fortunate enough to be given a car by my parents but it kept breaking down leaving me either stranded on the way to work or even in my own driveway.
After paying for numerous repairs my savings dwindled quickly, besides the numerous late arrivals to work or missed days all together, I also missed days when my children were ill I had no one to care for them. Their father felt his job was always more important leaving me staying at home with them.
After being let go I found a low paying job which I was at for 6 months But to avail I was let go from this position as well. My children and I had an illness we were passing back and forth it was at a result of a Norwalk virus outbreak at my children’s school and I was told do to the absences I was being let go even though it could not be helped. I get very little in child support that is when I get it on time.
The judge awarded me with 127.69 a month for two children. I need to have my child support amended but was told should wait to see if I can find a job first so it wouldn't have to be amended again when I do find a job. But now I am strapped with all my savings all but diminished having been spent on car repairs I no longer have money to afford this month’s bills. I have been out of work for almost a month with no luck finding a job. I am scared of losing my electric, and my home that both my children lived in since birth, I have lived here 12 years and most of all losing my children.
I was granted custody of my children and fear I may lose that if I cannot maintain their living. I do receive food stamps so we are good on food but my other monthly bills are suffering greatly. I have extended my electric to be paid on or before the 25th of March to see if I can obtain funds if not it will be shut off for Easter. I have never been in this type of situation and feel really lost, confused and depressed. Please if there is something that you can do I would really appreciate it.
Thank You so much,