Funds to pay my college expenses

State and local government assistance programs.
Sheena
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Funds to pay my college expenses

Post by Sheena »

I have been out of work for one month, and I am returning to work next week. I did not receive enough financial aid to cover for this semester, so my family had to help pay $3000 to the U of M for my tuition last month. I also receive VA education benefits, but they have been slow to process my claim so I did not receive my check for the month of September. I am working to get that sorted out but my landlord is not willing to work with me for the rent (765$) for the month of October.
I have less than $100 and I have an overdue medical bill, school bill for books, and electricity and insurance to pay for. I was depending on the VA check for the month but I have no idea when that will come through, and I'm only able to work part time because of school and won't be getting paid for another week and a half. My family has no money to help me with so I'm at the very end of the rope. Any help would be forever appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Funds to pay my college expenses

Post by Admin »

That is a lot of expenses and obligations you have. Definitely talk to the college (U of M) financial aid office for advice. In addition to that, try these scholarship programs for options, as well have info on free scholarships and grants to apply too.

Sheena wrote:I have been out of work for one month, and I am returning to work next week. I did not receive enough financial aid to cover for this semester, so my family had to help pay $3000 to the U of M for my tuition last month. I also receive VA education benefits, but they have been slow to process my claim so I did not receive my check for the month of September. I am working to get that sorted out but my landlord is not willing to work with me for the rent (765$) for the month of October.
I have less than $100 and I have an overdue medical bill, school bill for books, and electricity and insurance to pay for. I was depending on the VA check for the month but I have no idea when that will come through, and I'm only able to work part time because of school and won't be getting paid for another week and a half. My family has no money to help me with so I'm at the very end of the rope. Any help would be forever appreciated.