Car note due and rent

State and local government assistance programs.
Stevie99
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Car note due and rent

Post by Stevie99 »

I soon fell upon an emotional hardship in regards to my wife’s health and then shortly after that I experienced a financial hardship after being laid off. We fell behind on our rent payments due to loss of income because of a lay-off. I’m had a very hard time dealing with our debts because we never had financial problems before. I just need help with two rent payments and car note then would be able to have things back on track please call me.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Car note due and rent

Post by Admin »

Well, the car note programs are limited. And it may be impossible to get assistance for two rent payments. But who did you borrow money from for the auto? A bank or another financing company? You can try to modify the loan or look into any one of these various car note assistance programs.
King
anti spam: Blue

Re: Car note due and rent

Post by King »

I was needing assistance with my car payment, rent and gas bill and needed to get in contact with someone. I am a resident of Independence, MO 64057. I have been in and out of employment this pass year and was on unemployment the months of October -January, however funds stopped first part of January and not able to pay Rent for month of February and was hoping that was going to be able to pull funds from someone. I also can't afford to lose my car, which is critical for me.
As today is the first of February I was unable to make that happen. Also, I have to have the gas switched over to my name from the apartment complex and I have an outstanding balance that resulted in disconnection from previous home, so not sure if I can switch it over.