Money is needed

State and local government assistance programs.
Kackie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Money is needed

Post by Kackie »

My Husband was hurt at his job...now the job is no longer paying him ANY Money. We Can't Get Any Help. Its' been 6 months we have sold Everything just to LIVE, We have ran out of Things to sell Still no help...... from anyone....We Need Money, To Live My Husband have been working as a teen Now He Needs Help We Get NONE....Could you HELP US.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Money is needed

Post by Admin »

Kackie wrote:We Need Money, To Live
If your have sole everything, and still need money even after that, then try applying for any number of low income financial aid programs. There are literally thousands of them that you and your husband may be qualified for, depending on where you live of course and other factors. However try to get this money from low income assistance programs.
Ahhdaddy
anti spam: Blue

Re: Money is needed

Post by Ahhdaddy »

I am a single mother to one boy and one girl I unfortunately experienced a bad abusive marriage that left me to pick up and move. I reestablished myself in Portsmouth, Virginia. However I need money as with rent, daycare, food, power, car insurance, gas and the needs of my kids, I had to sacrifice a few things. We recently dealt with the power cut off, and now the gas. I have nothing left to give and now behind two months’ worth rent. I try to give what I can but it seems like a never ending process to play catch up. My car just broke down so now it’s either walking or trying to find rides. I started a good job that pays me a little money each week but just still at the bottom, I know with time my family will good, it’s just the journey to get there. I pray for guidance and strength. I can't help but to cry looking at my two and hate that they have to go through this. I don't receive child support or any type of help. I just hope there's a way to get through this.