Newly pregnant with multiple children

State and local government assistance programs.
MTrout
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Newly pregnant with multiple children

Post by MTrout »

I am a single mother with 3 children. I am in desperate need of any assistance at all. I am currently attempting to get into a local government housing facility and am waiting to be accepted. I lost my job in November, 2013 and apply at different places and went for a few interviews but the positions available were evenings and midnight. This would be fine if I had family to assists with their care after daycare centers close but unfortunately I do not. I had found out I was pregnant with my third child in January and delivered in June. I was working full time and in school full time and weighed 98lb in December so I had no idea I was pregnant. So as I continued to search for employment but no one wanted to hire a pregnant nurse half way through her pregnancy.
I also began to have pregnancy related medical problems in February and developed high blood pressure and chronic lower extremity edema and developed kidney problems and was hospitalized for septicemia and pyelonephritis. I was able to continue to make my vehicle payments with unemployment but it ended in May. I had my vehicle payments made through July as well as my vehicle insurance and cell phone bill.
However the beginning of August when I wasn't able to make my payment my father, whom had signed for my vehicle, came and took it from me. I had been living with my youngest son’s father up until December 2015 and he does not assist often at all if any. Even living with him I would have to beg for things I needed. I even had to beg for him to leave a vehicle to get the kids where they needed to go. So that should indicate how my children and I had to live and that doesn't touch the worst areas.
My family have never been supportive and both of my children's paternal grandparents only assist occasionally. I had no choice but to leave the relationship I was in because it was only progressively worsening quickly. I have no financial resources at all. I do receive SNAP but I don't have any income other than that. I just registered for online classes to go back so school because I need to be able to support my children again the way I had in the past.
With virtually no assistance, no vehicle, no employment and having three children I am in a situation I cannot get myself out of without help. I want to be able to have the financial stability I had before but better. I want to be able to provide not only what my children need but what they want and unfortunately I am unable to provide very little of what they even need. If there is any possible way you are able to assist or can direct me to available resources I can utilize to assist with my situation it would be greatly appreciated. Please e-mail me or call me or call if you are able to help or can direct me to someone can. Thank you very much!!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Newly pregnant with multiple children

Post by Admin »

If you are single and pregnant, your options are limited. Since you have medical issues that are resulting from it, need a job, and also help for insurance and more, we do have a guide on the site for this. It includes information on job placement services for a nurse, as you say you are, then that can help you as well. Some of the programs for helping with bills can be combined with the SNAP you have as well, those greatly increasing the amount of support you can get. Here is more information. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
Steelers

Post by Steelers »

Hello, I am a single mom of 2 children ages 2 and 4 and just recently found out that I am pregnant with my third. I am a full time student and am really needing help for paying rent this month that is $645.00. Please help!!!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So you have 2 kids already, are struggling, and single. And are struggling to get items for your babies and pay for housing? Yet you decide to have a 3rd kid? Sadly this is how the cycle of poverty often starts. So while it is good to be going to school to improve your prospects, your other decisions have been terrible. Your chances of getting rent help or other financial aid are limited. It may be better for you to apply for free baby stuff.