How to qualify for public food stamp benefits

State and local government assistance programs.
PatMac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

How to qualify for public food stamp benefits

Post by PatMac »

This is my situation. I have a job so I don't qualify for food stamps or most government programs. I've been living in the same house my husband and I bought. I walked out of a bad relationship and had him thrown out of the house. I have been living off of credit cards while going through the divorce so now my credit cards are maxed out and I am not going to be able to make my bills every month.
I am not hugely short each month, just a few hundred. My soon to be ex pays no child support and we've been separated for almost 2 years while still going through a divorce. Do you know anyone who might be able to help me in my situation?
I live in Forsyth County, GA.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: How to qualify for public food stamp benefits

Post by Admin »

It is not widely known, but many people with jobs can qualify for public food stamp benefits. In fact, it is estimated that millions of families are eligible but do not apply for some reason. Maybe they think their income is too high or they are embarrassed. Anyway, they are missing out on a benefit. But sounds like you want to apply, and learn about food stamp eligibility process.