Depressed as can't pay my bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Brandcaster
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Depressed as can't pay my bills

Post by Brandcaster »

I lost my job, and I am desperate to get help paying my rent and my utilities, which I already received the "pink letter" about my Services been interrupted by October 16. This is taking my sleep away because I take care if my mother and she have dementia, and I also have an 11 year old daughter.
I don't get any child support, any help at all from her father. I am in a deep depression for ALL that in going thru, I can't take this anymore, and I barely sleep. I wish someone can call me or email me, I just need help. I am Very desperate!! Thanks on advance for reading, I hope I can have the blessing of getting a call and some help! Thank you for your time.
Gomez1

Re: Depressed as can't pay my bills

Post by Gomez1 »

Hi, I'm a 25 year old single mother of a 6 year old boy that I'm still fighting the state to keep in my custody and I'm still trying to get on my feet after losing my youngest son at the age of 8 on as a result of drowning while in the care of my cousin. I'm going through all kinds of counseling and therapy as well as my son.
Well over that past 2 years my health has taken a toll on me where my doctor has put me out of work for my legs back and hip. So about 4 months ago I moved in with a friend that's also a single mother trying to fight for her son back as a result of her getting very in and being in the hospital. Well her ex-husband, who is also depressed, has stopped paying child support to her and my child's father refuses right now I'm waiting on the decision to be made about our disability to be made.
Well I get TANF and that goes to help pay for anything my son may need like shower needs and stuff and some goes towards other bills well we got a bit behind on lot rent and today we received a court order for August 10th and I really don't like asking for help cause I feel like I'm a bother but we are in desperate need in saving our home so we won't be homeless with our children.
Please I'm begging please help us. I can't lose my baby to the state because I don't have a home. Me and my roommate faith can't work she is on disability already and as I said I'm waiting for the approval of mine and my sons. As we have PTSD, are depressed and anxiety and other mental health issues!!! Please help. Please email me back. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sometimes people with depression or mental health issues, or that have PTSD, can apply for disability. So maybe SSI can help supplement the TANF cash aid you get. But if you are behind on lot rent, SSI will not start on time.
Gomez1 wrote: Well I get TANF and that goes to help pay for anything my son may need like shower needs and stuff and some goes towards other bills well we got a bit behind on lot rent and today we received a court order for August 10th and I really don't like asking for help cause I feel like I'm a bother but we are in desperate need in saving our home so we won't be homeless with our children.
Please I'm begging please help us. I can't lose my baby to the state because I don't have a home. Me and my roommate faith can't work she is on disability already and as I said I'm waiting for the approval of mine and my sons. As we have PTSD, are depressed and anxiety and other mental health issues!!! Please help. Please email me back. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Roker

Post by Roker »

I was in a bad relationship and lost my job. I am looking for work and staying in a hotel. I am willing to work for gas money, enough money for hotel till I can get full time and pay my own way. I want to be independent and last day on Job was 11/2 but have been away from boyfriend for 2 months. He had a drinking problem and he is working on it. We are not young. I am 60 years old and depressed as I want to work.
Mr_Smith

Post by Mr_Smith »

I'm on disability, wife's on it right now for depression, 25 year old war vet son at home having difficulty adjusting & finding steady work, & everything is behind in bills. We're are eating more soup noodles than food, & my mental capacity is compromised from Chronic Migraine Headaches, & I just want to give up. If there was ever time me needed for someone to hold my hand, it might be just right now.
CarDon13

Post by CarDon13 »

I'm falling behind on my light bill, also I'm looking at being homeless again because I behind on rent. After finally finding a job witch it part time. My rent went up and my food stamps went down to just 95$ for me and three kids. I find myself trying to figure out how to balance everything out. I'm becoming depressed as a single parent. I can’t make ends meet.
Double Chin

Post by Double Chin »

I was unemployed for almost four weeks and because of this as well as resulting depression, I do not have enough money to pay all my bills and rent. I have enough to pay my bills and maybe a quarter of my rent (will not know until my second pay which is on 10/2). My rent is $565, plus my electric bill is just shy of $65, and I will be getting a gas bill in the coming week. I also have a phone bill that is $85 along with medical bills that I am trying to get lessened or put on a hold at the very least ($550 total, dating back to October 2016).
And none of this factors in the cost of food and cost of gas to get to/home from work plus car insurance. Is there any way to get assistance on any of this, or should I become even more depressed? I called a different place and they said I need a notice of late rent/late payments for anything before I can get assistance. I would like to avoid getting any kind of notices if at all possible just to pay my bills. I am willing to produce copies of bills though as proof of the cost.