Diapers for my kids

State and local government assistance programs.
Barclay
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Diapers for my kids

Post by Barclay »

Hi.
I find you on Google. I live in Henderson with my husband. We have no job. I have 2 years old boy and 6 weak old daughter. One of my husband's cousin help us for paying rent. We did apply for WIC and debt help and now we have it.
But I have no money to buy diapers for my kids. Do you have any help available for me, I shall be very thank full to you. I also available for data entry work from home. If you have any job for me please let me know.
God bless you.
Puebloa

Re: Diapers for my kids

Post by Puebloa »

To whom it may concern,
I am in need of assistance with diapers, food and rent. You see my bank account was hacked into and now I don't have the money to buy my baby the diapers she needs or pay rent and internet so I can keep my job and my place. I work from home this is why I need internet access and if I don't have any place to stay I am out of my job. Which means no money for any of my bills. I appreciate any help you can give to me from a local clothing bank. Thank you for your help and time in this matter. This is also for my job, if you need to contact me. I don't have any way to get to you to pick up the diapers as I don't have a car or money for bus pass. Thank you for your time and help in this matter.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Diapers for my kids

Post by Admin »

While you can try a clothing bank for diapers, there are other state and national programs too. Some are run by the manufacturer (such as Pampers) and others are done by national charities. We have a comprehensive listing of them on our site. Some may deliver a sample to your house too since you do not have a car. They are here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... apers.html
Puebloa wrote:To whom it may concern,
I am in need of assistance with diapers, food and rent. You see my bank account was hacked into and now I don't have the money to buy my baby the diapers she needs or pay rent and internet so I can keep my job and my place. I work from home this is why I need internet access and if I don't have any place to stay I am out of my job. Which means no money for any of my bills. I appreciate any help you can give to me from a local clothing bank. Thank you for your help and time in this matter. This is also for my job, if you need to contact me. I don't have any way to get to you to pick up the diapers as I don't have a car or money for bus pass. Thank you for your time and help in this matter.