Purse was stolen

State and local government assistance programs.
Oceans
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Purse was stolen

Post by Oceans »

Rent, utilities, water, automobile, anything will help. My purse was stolen 2 months ago with all my bill money and phone inside. I made just enough to pay bills and have since last my job. I am activity seeking employment. I have filled out at least a dozen applications and followed up. I'm a currently without lights and my 2 boys and I are staying nights with a friend. The only income I have is $686 a month on child support which I split and pay a little to rent, utility, and personal hygiene products. Anything will help. Thank you.
Larrysfish

Re: Purse was stolen

Post by Larrysfish »

I am a single pregnant mother of a nine month old infant. We are living with a close friend of mine. Every month my friend is struggling to make ends meet so it's only so much she can do to help my son and I financial needs as far as clothing and diapers. I am currently not about to work. I lost all my information when my purse got stolen and I don't have the funds or transportation to replace it. Now the holidays are coming around and all I want is to be able to give my son a decent Christmas.
TrakP1

Re: Purse was stolen

Post by TrakP1 »

We have fallen into a crisis. My husband has recently been disabled and we don't get a check for him until December 17th. To make matters worse, my purse was stolen with our cash. I'm late on my water and sewer, and Rent is now due and I don't have it. We are losing everything we have over his medical condition.
We are looking at another surgery in the next couple weeks, where I will have to miss work myself. If I don't get Rent money for the next few months we will be homeless. I have no family that cares. The only one who cares is my father and he's fallen on hard times as well. I have searched for my purse and asked and pleaded with other places such as local charities, and no one has any funds.