Clothing for ex-prisoners

State and local government assistance programs.
DTigers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Clothing for ex-prisoners

Post by DTigers »

Hello,
The Transition Facilitator at Walton C.I. in Defuniak Springs, FL is not helpful. Inmates in my classes have inquired about clothing when they EOS. I am not sure how your program works. The inmates in my classes are close to the end of their sentences and getting ready to get out of prison. They get an outfit to leave here in, but are inquiring if there are any organizations that might be willing to donate clothes to them just to EOS from here in. (Pants, shirts, shoes, etc.). If your program cannot donate, do you know of any that may? Thank you for your help in advance.
Sincerely,
Martina Deb

Re: Clothing for ex-prisoners

Post by Martina Deb »

I need help with back to school supplies and possibly clothing for my 3 children. I am permanently disabled and only receive 840 a month from social security. MY husband was just released from jail and is an ex-prisoner. My kids don't receive anything from a charity for clothing because I've been disabled since I was 18. We are currently homeless staying with family and friends. If there is any help available for my family please can you help me find it? Sincerely,
Ptbull11

Re: Clothing for ex-prisoners

Post by Ptbull11 »

I have two young kids, one 8 and the other 4. I tried to keep work but unfortunately I had a conviction on my record. Back in 2009. And every time my record comes back they fire me.
All I want is a chance to give my kids an excellent holiday, a better life then I had and a roof over their heads. So I need clothes, Easter gifts, and more. So please help me put yourself in my shoes. Please it really hurts. We really need this. If you could get back to me ASAP I would gladly appreciate it. Weather you can help or not, thanks for a million of your time.