Bank account was emptied now behind on all bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Karen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Bank account was emptied now behind on all bills

Post by Karen »

I keep a bank account to be able to write checks for my rent. Somehow someone got into my account and stole money. Now my bills and rent and are all behind, I have lost my car, I have no phone or anything. I have just enough money to pay my bills monthly, so now with this set back my rent is still a month behind with a chance of eviction and I just need help to get that one month caught up and I'm having no luck finding any help.
engine

Re: Bank account was emptied now behind on all bills

Post by engine »

I just lost my job and I am out of money in my bank account. I’ve only been out of prison for 4 months after doing 13 years and now I have a pregnant fiancé who has to make it to doctors’ appointments and I have to find a new job but I'm about to lose my only form of transportation because I owe 300 dollars to the car lot.
I'm buying my car from a used dealer. I barely have food in my house and I can’t even save for Easter or Christmas for the kids in my house as I have no money at all. I'm behind on rent so I can’t afford to lose my vehicle because I have to have a way to find employment and get my pregnant fiancé back and forth to doctors appointments. I am close to giving up on life; that's how stressed and depressed this situation has gotten me.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Try our main site as you have so many needs. But you need that job, which are easy to get these days. Find more details here, and locate all financial programs that help with bills.
PaulineK

Post by PaulineK »

Hello,
My name is Jason. I am seeking any assistance the help with rent and basis household expenses temporarily. I was recently out of work for a few weeks, also while I was out of work my bank account was drained and lost all my money. I currently have a job but the time I wasn't working plus my bank account being decimated has caused me to become behind on all bills.
I am a single Dad with 2 kids who love with me full time, their mother is not actively in the picture or contributing financially. I am not seeking ongoing assistance; I am seeking any financial help just to get me caught back up and on my feet. Any assistance is helpful and needed. I am desperately seeking assistance to keep me from losing our housing and electricity at this point. I hope there is some sort if help I can receive to get me back on my feet. I can be contacted via this email and phone. I'm not sure how long this phone will be active, I have had it disconnected due to the circumstances. I don't know where to reach out to for assistance, but I need it desperately. After my bank account was emptied I have no money left. I hope to hear from you soon and discuss this further. I appreciate your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are various resources for people that have been hit by fraud, scams, as well as other challenges. Bank of America does have protections for customers. Then of course there are non-profits. Find a list of Bank of America assistance programs.