Bank account was emptied now behind on all bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Karen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Bank account was emptied now behind on all bills

Postby Karen » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:19 pm

I keep a bank account to be able to write checks for my rent. Somehow someone got into my account and stole money. Now my bills and rent and are all behind, I have lost my car, I have no phone or anything. I have just enough money to pay my bills monthly, so now with this set back my rent is still a month behind with a chance of eviction and I just need help to get that one month caught up and I'm having no luck finding any help.

engine

Re: Bank account was emptied now behind on all bills

Postby engine » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:57 am

I just lost my job and I am out of money in my bank account. I’ve only been out of prison for 4 months after doing 13 years and now I have a pregnant fiancé who has to make it to doctors’ appointments and I have to find a new job but I'm about to lose my only form of transportation because I owe 300 dollars to the car lot.
I'm buying my car from a used dealer. I barely have food in my house and I can’t even save for Easter or Christmas for the kids in my house as I have no money at all. I'm behind on rent so I can’t afford to lose my vehicle because I have to have a way to find employment and get my pregnant fiancé back and forth to doctors appointments. I am close to giving up on life; that's how stressed and depressed this situation has gotten me.

Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bank account was emptied now behind on all bills

Postby Admin » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:31 pm

Try our main site as you have so many needs. But you need that job, which are easy to get these days. Find more details here, and locate all financial programs that help with bills.

Return to “Assistance Programs”