Donations

State and local government assistance programs.
Mort
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Donations

Post by Mort »

I have a premature infant in a clinic in Mobile AL who is 2 weeks old. I am having to drive back and forth a hour and a half. I have applied for social security benefits but only receive $30 a month. I am currently on section 8 in Etowah county but I have been living in my home 4 years and I have to move out. I need to do this because they are under construction and bugs fly and the living conditions aren't good for me to bring home a premature infant with a trache who has had 13 blood transfusions, several spinal taps and laser eye surgery.
Section 8 won't approve me to move until my lease is up but I'm in an emergency situation. I need help moving to a new location, donations for travel back and forth help with paying utility bills and to top it all off my vehicle is gone out on me and I'm paying for rides. Every dime I get goes to coming to see my daughter. Please tell me if you can offer some help for me and my family and prayers. Thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Donations

Post by Admin »

Sometimes churches have donation programs for new moms, babies, etc. Plus if you live in Mobile there may be many parishes down there to try, as religion is a big deal in Alabama. Maybe a church can provide some gasoline for the 1.5 hour drive, or a volunteer may drive you, or they are aware of car pools. Call on a church for help and see what, if anything, they can offer.
Mort wrote:I need help moving to a new location, donations for travel back and forth help with paying utility bills and to top it all off my vehicle is gone out on me and I'm paying for rides. Every dime I get goes to coming to see my daughter. Please tell me if you can offer some help for me and my family and prayers. Thank you in advance.
MtnDew

Re: Donations

Post by MtnDew »

My brother needs some financial assistance. He broke his neck on Friday due to a fall. Because he is wearing a Halo - he can't work for about 2 months. His job is so small no disability insurance available. He will have no income for about 2 months. His next car payment is in the coming weeks. Your full / partial donation will be appreciated. Trying to get assistance with utilities, medication.