Financial help while in job training

State and local government assistance programs.
ad90ma
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Financial help while in job training

Post by ad90ma »

So far it was so good to lead a normal life with my wife and two children, through paying all the bills including monthly apartment rent without any problem as I was working for a company at a minimum wage. However recently going to intensive training that will lead me to proceed to come back to my professional job. The training will take two months furthermore I cannot work as the training is very demanding and intensive.
I am determined to tackle any problem that I am going to encounter in the process nevertheless we figured out that we will be short of finance to cover our house rent for two months. Thus will really appreciate any support that will help us to cover my two months apartment rent. looking forward for your positive response.
Mr. Aperghis
anti spam: Blue

Re: Financial help while in job training

Post by Mr. Aperghis »

Hello, I'm sending this email seeking help to restore my Com-ed account. I'm a single mother of three living in Berwyn IL, and currently working as well as enrolled in job training. My current amount owed is $572 to restore my services. Due to short hours at work, my classes for training and the lack of state help (SNAP) I've have to balance finances the best way I can in order to keep a roof over our head and food in the refrigerator. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. God Bless.
Clipperrs

Post by Clipperrs »

I recently lost my job in February and am now training for another. I am writing to find out how I might receive help paying my bills such as rent, utilities, water, anything!! Please let me know what I have to do to follow up with you to determine if there are job training funds for me - I really appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Do you live in Maine? If so a community action agency often knows of how to get some financial help while you improve your job prospects. They are some of the nation's leading agencies to turn to for grants, employment, and more. Also ask the employment agency you are at for suggestions...they can be a resource too. Good luck, and find options here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... gency.html
Clipperrs wrote:I recently lost my job in February and am now training for another. I am writing to find out how I might receive help paying my bills such as rent, utilities, water, anything!! Please let me know what I have to do to follow up with you to determine if there are job training funds for me - I really appreciate it.