Christmas trees

State and local government assistance programs.
JoshDavis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Christmas trees

Post by JoshDavis »

Hi there,
I'm wondering if there is somewhere I can sign up for assistance? I have three children who certainly deserve something good this year. My husband works security and I'm currently unemployed. We receive county assistance and at this point I'm unsure how we can pay our power bill this month, get a Christmas tree, and have a holiday dinner. The presents I am not as worried about as I said my children are great And I know they will understand. I would like to have a tree for them.
Is there anywhere local that is donating Christmas trees? I have a boy girl set of twins who will be 6 next month and an 15 years old daughter. I know they would certainly appreciate it if we were able to see some holiday cheer around our house. I live in Long Beach, if you might be as kind as to refer me if able I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time.
Really Struggling
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Christmas trees

Post by Really Struggling »

I came across this site while searching for local charities, churches, & organizations to help families in need during the holiday season. We need a tree, gifts, clothing, and more. When I came to this page, I realized that there were a wide array of programs that could greatly help my families current situation. The current hardship my family has been faced with is not one we are familiar with & Therefore didn't even know that many of these programs to help those in need even existed. However, due to the nature of this terrible, embarrassing, situation, I'm greatly overwhelmed & not even sure where to begin to seek assistance or a tree. I wondered if you were able to offer any advice on where I should start. Thank you in advance for your time & assistance, we are greatly appreciative. Thanks so much!