Fees for license for job and short term emergency help

State and local government assistance programs.
Swimmer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Fees for license for job and short term emergency help

Post by Swimmer »

I’m 25 years old and also single mother with a son who is 4 but looking forward to a 5th birthday next April. I’m in desperate need of rental assistance and possibly temporary bill assistance. I’m also an able body that would love to go back to work as a CNA, however, my license expired but it has not been over 36 months and if testing is the only thing required of me to get my license back then I desperately need assistance in paying for my test to do so.
If retraining AND retesting is required then I still would be grateful for assistance to fix both issues so I can work and solely provide for our small family by myself. Forgive me if my details aren't meeting what is being asked. I would happily answer anything else you need to know. I just don't know exactly what to do or who to ask for help at this point. All I know for sure is that help is what I need. Thank you. God bless.
Diego
anti spam: Blue

Re: Fees for license for job and short term emergency help

Post by Diego »

I am a single parent and a full-time engineering student at the University of Washington. We already receive assistance in the form of EBT food benefits. My income is solely from financial aid scholarships. However these aren't going to be enough to cover student fees, my rent and living expenses over the next year. I need emergency help paying a portion of our rent as well as college fees over the next 10 months. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Fees for license for job and short term emergency help

Post by Admin »

That is great of you to go back to school full time while also trying to raise a kid. You have financial aid scholarship, but how about straight up financial support for tuition. We also have information on other scholarship programs; maybe you can qualify for something. They are here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grant.html
Diego wrote:I am a single parent and a full-time engineering student at the University of Washington. We already receive assistance in the form of EBT food benefits. My income is solely from financial aid scholarships. However these aren't going to be enough to cover student fees, my rent and living expenses over the next year. I need emergency help paying a portion of our rent as well as college fees over the next 10 months. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.