I want to talk to a customer serve representative

State and local government assistance programs.
YouSay
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I want to talk to a customer serve representative

Post by YouSay »

I am currently on disability looking for extra money to make my bills.
I am interested in talking to a representative regarding more detail to help lead me in the right direction, and to answer questions I have.
Thank you,
Tracy
Miracle

Re: I want to talk to a customer serve representative

Post by Miracle »

I live with my retired mother and my wife. I currently receive SSDI and my mother receives Social Security and draws on a retirement from the school district. My wife was recently let go from her job as an EMT, then about a week later broke her hand. Our rent is 1270 a month and the 850 (approximately).
I receive from the SSI $860 (approximately). My mother receives money too, at the beginning of each month is not enough. We find ourselves paying rent late the past few months and this next month face an increased late payment penalty. I don't know what to do. Customer service at the Salvation Army is not very helpful.
Every month I find myself staying up the night before my money is deposited because I am so hungry that I watch my account and the second it gets into my account I rush out and buy food, pay bills, repay personal loans, etc. I accumulated throughout the last month from family and friends and I can't pay rent. Please help me.
Julie

Re: I want to talk to a customer serve representative

Post by Julie »

Hello, I live in Blytheville, Arkansas. My husband is the only one working as of now, we have 3 young children and I am 8 months pregnant. We are not flashy people, we usually have enough to take care of rent and all our utility bills, but we are running a little short this month and need help from your customer service. Our electric bill is a little high this month ($248) and is due the same week as rent, we always pay our rent before anything so that's already been taken care of for the month, but we do not have the money to pay our electric bill which is due today. I am looking for any possible customer service representative assistance. I really appreciate your time in advance. We are grateful.