Food for diabetic

State and local government assistance programs.
Natalie Server
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Food for diabetic

Post by Natalie Server »

My 12 year old daughter has type 1 diabetes and celiac disease. She needs foods that are gluten free and low carbs. These foods are expensive and I would appreciate some assistance with her food. Thank you.
MacroCar

Re: Food for diabetic

Post by MacroCar »

I just lost my job of 10 years for attendance reasons having to do with a now controlled illness of diabetes. I applied for an EBT card which I received almost immediately and while that keeps me in food, I have no other resources, as those for diabetics do not work. Nor do I know the first thing about what I can do about my rent and utilities until I find a job which I am currently looking for vehemently.
I've never been on any kind of food assistance but feel the need to reach out as all my savings and 401k has been depleted in helping take care of my 84 year old loving mother. Can you please direct me on how to help myself? Thank you for your time in reading this note.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

This is a good question. There are some programs that focus on diabetics only. But that is normally insulin, medications, and similar goods. If it is food, that is different. Maybe they are some special dietary groceries or ingredients for you. Maybe not. But try, and find diabetic supplies.
Jessica Speach

Post by Jessica Speach »

To whom it may concern. I am looking for food as well as to prevent homelessness in my home town of Virginia Beach VA but no service was provided in my area. I have lived in hotels for 3 years and managed to get my own place with my kids and mom who is suffering from a stroke and diabetic now we are facing homelessness. I really need help ASAP for my kids and i. I am looking for couture paper's any day and my lights were also cut off for a week now and all my mom's diabetic medical supplies as well as food that needs to be refrigerated was destroyed. Please help me as soon as you can. GOD bless.