We need about $1500

State and local government assistance programs.
Stewards
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

We need about $1500

Post by Stewards »

I'm over 1000 dollars behind on my rent bill and my fiance is the only one with a job, and it’s only part time. His last paycheck was in the 2000's. Pretty sad. I'm also looking for a job but I need to plate and insure my car I just had my mom buy for cheap and also buy my license. I'm looking at about $1500. I need help with just to get back on my feet. I need help. And in York Maine it’s REALLY hard to get Blue valley, churches, or HHS to help. I need a grant or something.
Mixify
anti spam: Blue

Re: We need about $1500

Post by Mixify »

My husband and I recently lost our jobs (we both worked for the same company). We have two boys ages 2 & 3 with a baby on the way in a couple of months. We both are looking for jobs currently but we also have to move out of our apartment because we can't afford to pay the $1500. Really we can't pay anything until one of us if not both find a job.
I'm looking to get any information and help I can for me and my family, but ideally $1500 dollars. With two kids and one on the way we are doing everything we can to find some assistance until we can get back on our feet.
engine

Re: We need about $1500

Post by engine »

Hello,
I'm a single mother who just had a baby girl 2 months ago. I haven't been working due to my pregnancy/maternity leave for 3 months, without pay of $1500. I need help financially just for a couple of months until I can work for couple months, due to my maternity leave. I have used all my saving money (about $1000 of the $1500) and currently having a hard time paying for rent, babysitting soon and hospital bill (delivery charges). I was also wondering where could I apply for assistance, I did not see any form in the website. Thanks so much in advance.