Food and meals for students

State and local government assistance programs.
Macie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Food and meals for students

Post by Macie »

I need help with my project for children who doesn't eat when they go to school. They also don't eat when they come back. That is my wish. I want to help them because it is not right for other children not to have a great life like others.
I want to give them food and some clothes, that way I can feel happiness in my heart. Please help me with this one thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Food and meals for students

Post by Admin »

Is the child signed up for the USDA free lunch program? Most states offer this. In fact, they may be required too based on federal law. But yes, we agree that all children deserve a meal, so find more information on USDA free lunches and breakfasts.
MacroCar

Re: Food and meals for students

Post by MacroCar »

Hi my name is Katrina. I moved out here from California about 3 months ago. I just signed up to go to college as a student, but I am homeless and hungry. I need food, meals, and money. My car is broken and I don't have any money for gas for my bills. This is not what I expected when I got here. I left California because I was abused by my boyfriend, and I have family that live out here. But nothing going in my favor. Really would appreciate any help you can give me thanks.