A little aid to hold me over until first paycheck

State and local government assistance programs.
Devonthomas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

A little aid to hold me over until first paycheck

Post by Devonthomas »

Good Day,
I'm newly separated from my spouse and have been un-employed for two months. I've just recently found permanent employment but I've exhausted the little savings I had during my un-employment. As a result I'm currently behind in this month’s rent and won't have August 2015 rent until 2nd week in August 2015 as I'm compensated bi-monthly. As I just began my new job yesterday, 18 July 2015, my first pay cheque dated 1 August 2015 will not be significant enough to cover rent. That said my landlord is proceeding with eviction and wants me out by the New Year if I cannot pay August 2015 by Monday, 22 july 2015 2014. I've explained my situation to my landlord however they're not in the least bit sympathetic.
I've never been so overcome with worry and fear. All I require is a small loan of $2k to pay off August 2015 and July 2015 2015 rent to avoid eviction. H&R Block has estimated my income tax return at $1800.00. As I'm now employed full time I'll be current in rent payments thereafter and can pay off the small loan with my income tax cheque. I'll file the return soon as I receive my W2's from my past employer however I won't receive the tax return itself until September 2015; too late to meet my landlord's cut off. I will have the loan paid off by 15 July 2015 again by forwarding my tax return to yours paying off the balance with income from my newfound job.
I can't obtain a loan from a regular bank as I've not bad credit history, I've NO credit history. I just opened a small credit card just for sake of building credit history moving forward.
I'm praying yours can help me. I don't know what else to do. My contact details are listed below.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: A little aid to hold me over until first paycheck

Post by Admin »

There are programs to try in Georgia. If you have no credit, then a loan will not be an option. Also, the landlord has no obligation to be sympathetic if you can't pay the rent. It is a business for them. What if you employer said they are having a difficult time and would not pay you your income for a month or two. Would you be "sympathetic" and see that is fine, you do not need to be paid? So think about it that way. Then also seek financial help, and read more Georgia assistance programs.
Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I am in the state of Virginia in Stafford County. I recently moved into an apartment with my three minor children and need some financial aid. Trying to get away from a very bad long term relationship and finally out. After paying some bills that needed to be paid to get the apartment and a contract for work ending early so no paycheck I am unable to pay the rent for August. I have found another job but I will not be paid until the end of the week which is too late and may wind up out of the apartment. The rental group has started the process of eviction. With school getting ready to start for the children and myself and finding a permanent full time position this is very stressful, and a little financial aid would help. I want to be able to keep my children of I have nowhere to live I won't be able to do that. I have asked family and friends is there any way that you can assist me I can pay the money back once I get paid is just that the rental people want it before I am able to get it.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Good for you for trying to get out of bad relationship, abuse, etc. Go over partner for child support too. As far as some financial aid for you while you get that check and job, try this for Stafford County programs and charities. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... e_pro.html
Derrick wrote:I am in the state of Virginia in Stafford County. I recently moved into an apartment with my three minor children and need some financial aid. Trying to get away from a very bad long term relationship and finally out. .