Places for cheap day care

State and local government assistance programs.
Stretch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Places for cheap day care

Post by Stretch »

Hi, I'm a junior at the local High School. I was looking online and came across your website. My parents are facing hard time right now, my father can't find work and he is trying so hard. My mother work part time at the grocery store for about $200 every two weeks
The bills are stacking up and we are so worried. Also there is nowhere to leave my 6 month old sibling while my parents go search for work, I have to go to school. So I was wondering if you offer daycare. Please answer when you receive my email. Thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Places for cheap day care

Post by Admin »

Well, not really sure if you can find cheap day care. But if you are really low income with a 6 month old child, maybe apply for government support. While there is often a waiting list, you may be some form of subsidy. It is for people looking for work/going to school, so you may qualify. Find information on child care assistance from the government.
Bernard1

Re: Places for cheap day care

Post by Bernard1 »

I am a single female renting a small one bedroom in Opelousas, LA. I lost my job at Lowe's in May 2017. I am awaiting an appeal from the unemployment office and looking for child care. I have no income and I'm having no luck at finding a job (partially because I don’t have transportation). My appeal isn't coming up until the 29th and my rent is past due for this month and I also need day care for my kid. A little help goes a very long way. Anything would be appreciated.