All needs for my children

State and local government assistance programs.
Menendez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

All needs for my children

Post by Menendez »

I am a single mother of 2 school-aged children. A very bright 6 year old daughter and an adventurous son who is 8. I am in need of assistance with a security deposit on a house that I was just approved for through the section 8 program. Me and my two children have been living in subsidized apartments through Greater Dayton Property Management for almost 6 years now and I have been struggling to provide them with better living standards. Over the years I have managed to go to school and work jobs. I do work a PR job but I don't have enough to put down a deposit and take care of home needs as far as shoes for kids and other bills. If someone can help I would appreciate it. Thank you so very much for being a supporter.
Reena Enan

Re: All needs for my children

Post by Reena Enan »

Greetings, to whom it may be concern.
We are a family of 5 with one income at this crucial time. I'm needing assistance to help pay for my backed up bills. I found his info by googling help with bills/assistance. I pray that you can help me or direct me the proper foundation to assist me and my family.
I live in Florida, Kissimmee city. I'm backed up 3-4 months of rent, clothing for children and other bills but my rent is the biggest thing I need help with. If you have a number I can call please provide it to me in your reply?
Thank you.
Have a Bless Day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Menendez wrote:I have been struggling to provide them with better living standards. Over the years I have managed to go to school and work jobs.
We do have information on improving living standards, and at the same time, to get your 8 year old kid and other child help. There may be programs to help bring you out of low income status, and it sounds like the fact you are working jobs and in schools shows you are committed. So find the help you need on our site. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Kingger

Post by Kingger »

Hi, I live in Midland, Texas. Me and my children are currently struggling right now to pay our bills like rent, water and electricity. My husband lost his job about a month ago and I'm a stay a home mom, so no monthly income coming in. He is currently looking for a job, but not getting one soon enough to pay our bills, we desperately need help for our children and like we need it quick! Please email me back as soon as you get this. Thank you and have a nice day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Your children may benefit from free stuff. You also mentioned bill paying help, and we have grants and other financial aid programs listed on that link too. A bunch of free stuff, money, grants, and more.