Financial aid for manic depressive

State and local government assistance programs.
Mechanic
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Financial aid for manic depressive

Post by Mechanic »

I'm on SSDI and I need help on rent. I just got my grandson last month and on the 21 of March he is on SSI but his payee and I spent his money and refused to give us any of his check to help us survive. We have no food, its cost me 300 a month to take him to school and pick him up so now I can't pay my rent, electric or my water because she also refused to give him his food stamps.
I'm manic depressive bipolar and he is ADHD and neither of us are under care my doctor retired a couple of years a go. I'm using my money to feed us and give him lunch money and I'm now unable to pay my bills because I also needed glasses which were over 200. I lost and don't know what to do. Please help me get HUD or something.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Financial aid for manic depressive

Post by Admin »

We have tons of disability programs listed on the site. They help people with mental illness (such as manic depressive) as well as physical disabilities. Or we also have medical care (including glasses), housing, and much more. Here is the main resource. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... stanc.html

Mechanic wrote:I'm on SSDI and I need help on rent. I just got my grandson last month and on the 21 of March he is on SSI but his payee and I spent his money and refused to give us any of his check to help us survive. We have no food, its cost me 300 a month to take him to school and pick him up so now I can't pay my rent, electric or my water because she also refused to give him his food stamps.
I'm manic depressive bipolar and he is ADHD and neither of us are under care my doctor retired a couple of years a go. I'm using my money to feed us and give him lunch money and I'm now unable to pay my bills because I also needed glasses which were over 200. I lost and don't know what to do. Please help me get HUD or something.
Ahhdaddy

Re: Financial aid for manic depressive

Post by Ahhdaddy »

Hello, I'm writing you, regarding my sister, with getting her financial help when paying her bills. I've been helping my sister pay her bills, and take care of her financial needs, for a few years now. My sister, isn't mentally stable and is manic, to handle her own finances.
There is a medical, mentally test that has been done on my sister by a doctor that provides the information, stating, my sister isn't mentally stable enough to take care of her financial needs. In the past, she has had friends, of hers take advantage of this situation, by using her for her money. There are still issues, going on now, with this guy friend of hers, whom he likes to use people, he gets what he can out of them, including my sister.
He has control over her, and when he asks, her to do something, she does it. Including her food stamps, he uses, her with them also. She doesn't get that much, and I tried talking to her, to save her food stamps, when her Son comes to visit. Which her son is 16, and he lives with our brother and his wife, because she signed all legal rights away. Including the father, who now deceased? So I'm writing, this letter to get my sister, help with her financial needs, to give her the best support I can, since my sister with her manic depression won't listen to me, anymore, and let me help her, the way I've been doing. I wish no longer to continue doing so!
Thank You,