I keep getting rejected

State and local government assistance programs.
Devain
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I keep getting rejected

Post by Devain »

I attached the letter I wrote to the governor. I attempted 2 faxes and they didn't go through and I emailed them. I got a letter from them telling me to go to the DPSS. I think that’s the food stamp office. I only qualify for food stamps and I cannot qualify for low income housing as I have zero income. I cannot afford to look for work. I don’t qualify for unemployment and I don’t have any transportation or driver’s license. I have been without income since January 2008.
I was previously homeless in San Diego and I could file for State Disability (DI) because I couldn't afford health insurance in 2009 the time of my head injury. My application was returned without a chance to appeal -- It was never denied. My application was deemed incomplete because I could not afford a doctor to fill it out.
My appeals for General Relief have been denied because they say I have abandoned my appeal because I cannot afford to attend the hearing. The Denied me a telephone hearing this time. It’s been 3 years of trying to get help. Get my State Tax Returns Since 2005. I'm very frustrated. When I was homeless I couldn’t even cook my food bought with food stamps. I microwaved stuff at 7 eleven. Any rain destroyed all my paperwork.
Puebloa

Re: I keep getting rejected

Post by Puebloa »

My family and I, witch there are 3 of us (my wife, my son which is 11 and me the husband) need help. I do have a job but can't get all the money at once for a place to live as we get rejected from our applications.
We are able to stay in a motel room for about 3 to 4 days then we have to float around until payday again, because of buying food and stuff to keep clean. If we could get help for emergency housing I can pay a monthly rent, my wife is on disability if that helps. We just came back from Ohio about a month ago and my wife was on life support twice and I kept taking off work to be there with her because we had no family there and we lost everything. So if you can help and not reject us it would be appreciated very much, as of tomorrow we will have no where to go again. Please contact me at my email or call.
Maryannbernaz

Post by Maryannbernaz »

Hello,
I am needing assistance with my monthly bills and I keep getting rejected from charities. I need help for the last half of September.  Due to a repair being made, on my car, during the first half of the month, I am $357.13 short.
These bills are pending:
State Farm - $307.13 [Due:  9/30/21]
(Homeowners, Auto and Hospital Income policy)
City of Fort Worth - $50.00 [Due: 9/30/21]
(Annual Alarm Permit – Home Security System)
Do you have any sources who could possibly assist me without rejecting me?  My family members can't help me; they have their own expenses.  I am my sole provider.
Thank you. I look forward to your reply.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

If you are rejected, or denied public assistance, there are resources. But there is no way any program will pay for home alarms and some of the other bills you referenced. Cancel your home alarm system. As far as other resources, find options when denied public assistance.
Maryannbernaz wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:28 am Hello,
I am needing assistance with my monthly bills and I keep getting rejected from charities. I need help for the last half of September.  Due to a repair being made, on my car, during the first half of the month, I am $357.13 short.
These bills are pending:
State Farm - $307.13 [Due:  9/30/21]
(Homeowners, Auto and Hospital Income policy)
City of Fort Worth - $50.00 [Due: 9/30/21]
(Annual Alarm Permit – Home Security System)
Do you have any sources who could possibly assist me without rejecting me?  My family members can't help me; they have their own expenses.  I am my sole provider.
Thank you. I look forward to your reply.