Christmas tree

State and local government assistance programs.
Skyler
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Christmas tree

Post by Skyler »

I am disabled and caring for a child with disabilities as well. I am asking for help with Christmas this year. I need a tree, a coat for daughter 14 years old with cystic fibrosis and diabetes just to name a few. She also needs clothing, sizes 12 girls pants, and food as she's always hungry. She also wants a laptop and Internet. I also have also 2 granddaughters. They are 10 and 4. They need sizes, 10, 5, needs coats, gloves, boots, clothing.
tania1
anti spam: Blue

Re: Christmas tree

Post by tania1 »

Covington GA, 30016
Happy holidays to all. I am reaching out asking for help from other Christians and anyone who can show kindness. I am a father of 3 special needs children.
I adopted all 3 in a sibling group and have had five years with them. Now we are in Porterdale/Covington. We just moved in and I myself am disabled with spine injury. It’s just us AMD my SSI. We are in need of a working washer dryer. A dining room set and one set bunk beds with lager on bottom like full and a bed single.
We also are trying to locate food banks, a Christmas tree for our family, toy give aways, and more.
I this year after a 15 year relationship am alone but staying strong for my kids. We have all been through many tragedies. Please if anyone can offer anything or send me info where to go I would greatly appreciate it. If you know a business that could donate I will give anyone credit that helps. I have never been one to beg for help but will do anything me 3 special needs children.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

No Christmas program will give you a dryer, furniture, etc. That is way too much to ask for. However, you may be able to get some free toys for your kids if that is truly your situation. We have information on charities where you can go to apply. Some may operate a thrift store as well where you can buy what you need. But locate the places for free toys and gifts for Christmas, and note you need to apply early.
Oxford12

Post by Oxford12 »

I got hurt a few months ago and had physical therapy every other day and could not work. I own nothing but my clothing, my sons clothing and found a job that begins 7/07/2016 and moved into my apartment 12/04/2015. The place is empty but my real concern in Christmas for my son whom is 11.5 years old, and I will not be able to do anything for Christmas. We need a tree, gifts, and more.
Eckhard

Post by Eckhard »

Not sure who to contact but I am a single mom of 3. This year has been intense year for my family. In May I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Due to my illness I'm unable to work. I'm looking for so help for Christmas gifts as well as a tree for my beautiful kids. Everything they have been through just want them to have a great holiday. December 1st I have a very complex surgery and it's going to be a very tough month for them. Please point me in the direction to help my beautiful kids. Sincerely,
Ozark

Post by Ozark »

I want to be able to get a tree and Christmas gifts for our kids since we weren't able to do it last year. I don't want them to experience another Christmas being left out and seeing all their friends getting all the joys of Christmas but not them because we simply can't make ends meet even with how hard their father works.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Christmas trees are not commonly given out by charities. Gifts are more available. But try the free Christmas Tree programs from the Lions Club, as they can sometimes help.
Ozark wrote:I want to be able to get a tree and Christmas gifts for our kids since we weren't able to do it last year.