School supplies and food for children

State and local government assistance programs.
RandPaul
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

School supplies and food for children

Post by RandPaul »

Hi, I have worked with you guys before and you guys were of great help to me. So now I have someone who is need of assistance now. I live in Jackson, MS and no longer have the number to the church. My friend is a single mom of 4 and is on disability. She is having trouble getting food and school supplies. Please help…It’s been awhile but I’m in need of assistance also. I would greatly appreciate your help. God bless you and thank you in advance!
Trader

Re: School supplies and food for children

Post by Trader »

I have been searching everywhere to try and find some help for me and my family. I really need help with school supplies for my children as well as school clothes, food and shoes. We are also behind on our rent. My husband lost his job a few months ago and just recently found a part time job because no one is calling for full time jobs. I really need some help and if someone could let me know how I can go about getting some help this one time I would appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: School supplies and food for children

Post by Admin »

Many charities hold back to school drives, such as local churches or the Salvation Army. If your husband lost a good paying job and is only now working part time, you may be able to qualify for food, shoes, uniforms, and more. Also, there may be referrals to the rent help you need, so try to apply for back to school help from the Salvation Army.