Move to a new state

State and local government assistance programs.
Cassandra
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Move to a new state

Post by Cassandra »

Hi Good Morning
Writing this is behalf of my sister who lives in Pittsburgh PA.
She is recently widowed looking to relocate to the Miami Florida
area were we live. She would like to know what she has to do to
transfer any welfare programs benefits or others from Pittsburgh
to Miami that she has to applying to for a section 8 to obtain
housing.
She receives about $700 in she is disabled been on a low rent program
Of $400 for rent or less. She has 2 pets that are her family that will be coming with her so she is looking for pet friendly places. She is looking to for people to help her relocate her household items or to get a car for transportation. If you can help would greatly appreciate it very much. At the moment we cannot take she in because of the housing community we live in that has restrictions rules and regulations on number of people to pets and other requirements in maintaining ownership of home. I have been looking into everything to help her of assistance she can apply for to make her move.
Ditka
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Move to a new state

Post by Ditka »

I am out of work and all my bill are going to be behind and my rent is already one month behind and no one will help me and my family out to pay them so I am coming to you, and asking you if you could see in your heart and help me out this month. I am looking for another job in another state to be able to take care of my family as I have always done. I just need help this time. I have never ask anyone ever before for any kind of help but I really need help this time. Thanking you in advance.