Clothing and supplies for high school kids

State and local government assistance programs.
Mueller
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Clothing and supplies for high school kids

Post by Mueller »

I'm in desperate need. I have 3 kids and 2 will be going to high school this year. I lost my job 3 months ago. My client passed away. I'm looking for new clients. Can you tell me some places that would help with school supplies and clothing? We have places around here in Eden NC that give out supplies but its only for elementary school kids.
Please if you know of any let me know.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Clothing and supplies for high school kids

Post by Admin »

Yes, free school supplies may not be as common for high school students. Charities usually say they should be working and can buy their own. So why are they not doing this? High school kids can get a job. Anyway, here are some clothing closets to try. Read more.
Natural

Post by Natural »

My child will be starting kindergarten September 2015-2016. I also have a kid in high school. I'm am a single mother of three currently pregnant with my fourth child. I'm unemployed and going threw a difficult time in obtaining cash assistance. I can not afford school clothes or supplies for the high schooled. I am asking for help. PLEASE HELP ME for my son as he is excited to start school.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Your local clothing closet often has a wide variety of items, including school supplies. So lets get this straight....you have no job, no partner, and are pregnant again with the 4th kid? Even though you can't afford the other 3 you have? Unfortunately that shows very poor life skills, and you are less likely to get the help you need. But you can still try free clothing closets for school clothes and other goods your kids need.
Natural wrote:My child will be starting kindergarten September 2015-2016. I also have a kid in high school. I'm am a single mother of three currently pregnant with my fourth child. I'm unemployed and going threw a difficult time in obtaining cash assistance. I can not afford school clothes or supplies for the high schooled. I am asking for help. PLEASE HELP ME for my son as he is excited to start school.
Ridley101

Post by Ridley101 »

Moved up here don't have any beds, winter near and my kids don't have the proper clothing to keep them warm. I'm working but paying bills so I can keep a roof over their head. I really want my kids to have a nice birthday due to the fact we left all their toys, beds, friends. Please help us please. We are sleeping on the floor.