My Christmas in Texas

State and local government assistance programs.
Fleecesweaters
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

My Christmas in Texas

Post by Fleecesweaters »

To whom it may concern:
This is a family I have grown extremely close to in my own struggle with the decay of own my family. The CCA has helped my family once before when we had nothing but each other and the clothes on our backs. To see the look in the young ones eyes as they expect a bountiful Christmas and a Happy New Year although it seems more and more impossible, shatters my heart into the smallest pieces. It was only by the grace of God I was able to meet these amazing people at the VA Hospital in Dallas, TX early November. They've taken me in as their own and given me a love I'd never thought possible. I write this email in tears as I beg for your help. Anything at all will make a huge difference in the lives of these 4 lovely children. May God bless you? Merry Christmas.
LaTessa
anti spam: Blue

Re: My Christmas in Texas

Post by LaTessa »

I have 4 children ages range from 9 to 11. There is 1 girl (tomboy) and 3 boys. I'm on social services from the state of Texas and unemployed. I have applied for disability so now I'm just waiting to see what's going to be happening. I do not get much help from their fathers.
This time of year is very hard for me and I would like to be able to give my children a wonderful Christmas. I don't think any my children to suffer the way I did when I was younger. There was a few times we didn't have Christmas and I never want that to happen to my children. I only receive $165 twice a month from Texas social services and it’s very hard to live off of that but we make due. It's a struggle and frustrating at times especially when you don't know what you're going to do when you're out of milk, bread, toilet paper and now that it's getting cold and your children do not have winter clothes...
Wow, I'm so sorry I didn't realize how much I wrote. Well if you would be able to help my children I would be forever grateful. It would be such a blessing for our family. Thank you for your time.
MarcoR

Post by MarcoR »

I'm a mother of three children ages 17, 15, 12. I also have a grandson who is 11 months old. All who live with me. My 17 year old (mother of my grandson) works and goes to school. She's an amazing mother and tries to help with the bills...but my bills are around 2 months past due and I've been working crazy hours just to cover them but at 7.50 an hour it's nothing but a dent.
Not to mention I can't buy anything at all this Christmas...if you know of any financial services or food help as well it would help tremendously. I don't know what to do anymore and I'm not one to ask but for my family I'll swallow my pride.. I live in La Marque, Texas.
TamaraJ

Post by TamaraJ »

Hi, I have 4 kids and one on the way I'm due on December 23 of this month and I have no money to buy my kids nothing for Christmas this year. We don't even have a tree up yet.
I'm trying to find a tree I can afford ... I was wondering if y'all can help me out please ...my kids are 7, 2, and 1 anything will be good. They need clothes, shoes, toys and more will be grate my kids and myself are not picky. I live @ Dallas TX 75231.