Places for hot meals and holiday support before it is too la

State and local government assistance programs.
Griller
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Places for hot meals and holiday support before it is too la

Post by Griller »

My family has hit a severe financial crisis. Although temporary and the first time I have ever needed to ask for help I cannot find many places willing to help my family out. We are in need of Christmas help, toys for my kids and help with Christmas dinner, Thanksgiving dinner help if not too late, and also I have been looking for help with rent for December and possibly January as well as help getting my gas turned back on. We also need help paying DTE for this month and the past due payments so I do not get kicked off the shutoff protection plan. Any help you may be able to give will be such a blessing. Thank you for your time. Happy holidays to you all.
sasolis

Re: Places for hot meals and holiday support before it is to

Post by sasolis »

Its only June most places don't even start offering assistance for holidays until Sept or Oct.
Asbutterfly

Re: Places for hot meals and holiday support before it is to

Post by Asbutterfly »

My family and I which includes my three living kids and one unborn have been through a lot over the past couple of months. We lost our apartment due to a fire and negligence of the rental property we stay at. I am trying to replace everything with the nothing that we have. We lost everything from clothing, furniture, documents you name it.
On top of that the little government assistance that I had for my kids basically disregarded my family. There was an error on DFACS part and instead of trying to fix the situation they just completely closed it out. Now my family and I are without food or anything especially around this holiday season. This is extremely hard at this time especially being alone and pregnant with 4 kids and nothing to give them this holiday season. If anyone can help me or my family please contact me. Thank you and god bless.