I am an old man in the Bronx and need help

State and local government assistance programs.
Terkqwe
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I am an old man in the Bronx and need help

Post by Terkqwe »

I am a 62 year old man, I have been living in the Bronx the past six years. I have no income as I was never able to find work and have been living off my savings which is now down to approximately $60,000. The money came to me when forced to sell my families home in 2008. Before living in the Bronx I tended to my mother and aunt for nearly twenty years and had no income during that time. Obviously I have no recent work experience and though by no means infirm, my health is not perfect.
I would very much like to know if I am eligible for any rent assistance. I live is an apartment that is fine and more importantly, the area is a safe one. Management here is very attentive but my rent is becoming far too much for me to handle.
I have never applied for any type of assistance until now but at the current depletion rate I will find myself homeless in less than three years.
Thank you for any information and aid.
Tiesto
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I am an old man in the Bronx and need help

Post by Tiesto »

Hello,
I came across your website earlier this morning. I am writing in regards of mortgage payment and medicine help. I live in the Bronx area. I am a senior asking kindly to receive assistance with my mortgage payments. i am asking kindly as an old man and wondering if someone can help me find assistance for medicine and my house from somewhere in my area. Maybe a contact number?