School items for my homeless children

State and local government assistance programs.
CCuomo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

School items for my homeless children

Post by CCuomo »

We are a low income family with 4 small children looking for emergency assistance for school, shoes, school supplies, and etc.
Any help would be much appreciated. We are in Lexington County South Carolina. Any and all help is much appreciated. They have no new clothes to start school year. Also we are in an emergency crisis facing being homeless. We need help asap. THANK YOU.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: School items for my homeless children

Post by Admin »

We have thousands of clothing centers listed for school supplies. But if you are looking for other options, try the Assistance League. This national charity also helps children. But it is not an emergency services. Find basic needs from the Assistance League.
Yahoo 12

Post by Yahoo 12 »

Our family of four is on a fixed monthly income of $1208.00 which is my husband's disability, and it does not cover the school supplies we need.
We are located in Dickinson, Texas, but our homeless. Our two daughters will be attending junior college this fall (2016) on a federal grant, but their money will not be available until possibly October 2016 and classes begin August 26, 20136 They are 20 and 21 years old. They need school supplies so they are not homeless. They have also applied for a work study program at the college and will need work clothes for their jobs on campus. If they are accepted into the program, their jobs would begin at the same time school starts. Any help that you could assist us with would be greatly appreciated.
Please contact me. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Several charities offer school supplies, clothing, and more. While finding it for college students is not as common (as there are usually age limits) you can try. Your kids should also talk to the college financial aid office. But try the Salvation Army and other groups to get free school items for college students, as maybe they do have clothes for them and what not.
Yahoo 12 wrote:Our family of four is on a fixed monthly income of $1208.00 which is my husband's disability, and it does not cover the school supplies we need.
We are located in Dickinson, Texas, but our homeless. Our two daughters will be attending junior college this fall (2016) on a federal grant, but their money will not be available until possibly October 2016 and classes begin August 26, 20136 They are 20 and 21 years old. They need school supplies so they are not homeless. They have also applied for a work study program at the college and will need work clothes for their jobs on campus. If they are accepted into the program, their jobs would begin at the same time school starts. Any help that you could assist us with would be greatly appreciated.
Please contact me. Thank you.
KellyAnn

Post by KellyAnn »

Hello,    I'm a 33-year-old single mom of a 1 year old and 4-year-old and we need many things, but lots of school supplies too.  We've been extremely traumatized due to domestic violence and an abundance of family abandonment. We left PA in October and moved to FL. We were fleeing from violence and we lost everything.  We spent from the time we got here until January 19th homeless.  We're just now kind of getting back on our feet and my car just started having bad mechanical problems.  It has a blown head gasket.
I am due to start a home health aide course on May 7th, which I was I need school supply items for my and my children. I cannot drive around to locate assistance for myself with my car in its current condition which is going to make things VERY difficult since I've been dealing with all these local assistance agencies since we got here, and it's all most never that they answer the phone.  I've always had to go in person.  I'm in Volusia County in Deland, FL. Can someone reach out to me please???? We're right on the verge of things starting to tremendously improve, I've put SO MUCH EFFORT into making a safer life for my babies- I do not know where to turn at this point for school items for my homeless children.  Thank you in advanced for any efforts towards helping my kids and I, it means the world.  Call anytime.  Sincerely,