Financial help for my autistic child

State and local government assistance programs.
Griffin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Financial help for my autistic child

Post by Griffin »

Husband stole all our belongings, drained account, and disappeared after beating me to an ER visit. I have two young girls ages 6 and 14. They have nothing for school which starts in just a few days. My 6 year old is also autistic which does come with other complications. Rent is overdue, electric will be off soon, and we are not able to eat. My ex really hurts us in every way. I need help!
Pertyio
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Financial help for my autistic child

Post by Pertyio »

I lost my job on April and am in a deep financial hardship right now. I had an interview last week and hope to hear back soon but today is the 14th and I need help paying my rent and bills this month until I can get my feet back under me and find a job to start getting a paycheck again. I have an autistic child with high medical needs too.
I do not know where else to turn and with tomorrow being the 15th of the month, I'm two weeks over and I've got to pay my rent and bills for the month or I am going to have to leave and be homeless. I'm hoping for this to be just a one-time need as I am praying I get the job for which I interviewed this past week.