Broke up from boyfriend and now struggling with bills

State and local government assistance programs.
hernandez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Broke up from boyfriend and now struggling with bills

Post by hernandez »

Hello. My boyfriend and I have an apartment and we actually are no longer be together. I'm 24 years old with no kids. I make $537.38 every 2 weeks. I need help with bills, food, and health insurance. I don't know if you guys would know a number for Wisconsin rapids. I can't find one online. Any information will help! Thank you!
sasolis

Re: Broke up from boyfriend and now struggling with bills

Post by sasolis »

Aside from trying to find supplemental part time income you could maybe trying moving to somewhere less expensive? Maybe move in with family for a while? You can call 211 to see what local resources are available as well.
WolfB

Post by WolfB »

My boyfriend and I both currently have jobs. I have two jobs myself. We have been homeless for about 6 months now, due to not being able to afford Rent by ourselves. And the means of survival in a day to day basis so we can maintain our jobs has made what money we make become more and scarcer.
Saving money becomes more and more difficult. It’s become harder and harder lately and out of options. We don't know what to do but to have faith and keep reaching out for help every chance we get. Please we really need help. I am 32 years old and my husband is 27 and just need a little boost to start a new life. Thank you God bless.
Combs

Post by Combs »

Good Morning, I'm a single mom trying to make it but I can't I lost my job in January 9, 2017, then I broke up with my boyfriend right after that. I'm back up with my rent, car payment and more.
I have been looking for a job but nothing. I been to 3 different agents but don't know where else to go or how to pay my bill. I go out looking for a job everyday but haven't found anything. My landlord is about to take me to court. I'm about to stay on the street with my 16 years old son!
DominicTweed

Post by DominicTweed »

My boyfriend left me and my three little ones between eight months old and three years old. I have a daughter and two boys. He lost his job due to our vehicles head gasket going out and sold our car to pay what we could.
Now he has giving up completely and I'm stuck at our home that I pray to God I don't lose. We currently owe 495 but it's a weekly payment of 145. We owe or 580 for the month. As of Friday we will owe another 145 on top of the 495 and every time the rent isn't payed there is also a 40 late fee added. Please help if possible in very much need of help. Please and thank you god bless.