Several thousand dollars needed

State and local government assistance programs.
Jeanette
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Several thousand dollars needed

Post by Jeanette »

I live and city limits of Norcross GA. I'm looking for information on assistance programs. If it possible to get 5000 to 8000 will be really helpful to pay a few bills like car payment and clothes for me and my child who will be starting school. I just started working last week at Wal-Mart.
sasolis
anti spam: Blue

Re: Several thousand dollars needed

Post by sasolis »

Sorry no funding will hand out 5-8 thousand. You can try to get utility and rent assistance if funding is available. Call 211 for local resource inf0.
Robber12

Post by Robber12 »

To whom this may concern,
I live in Maryville Tennessee. I have a family of four. My husband has been struggling with cancer for 5 years now. And I have been working and financial taking care of our family by myself for over 2 years now. We are Barley making it. And as of last month lost my job.
We have been fighting in court for the last year and a half for temporary disability. As of this month the judge said it would be 4 to 6 weeks before we will possibly receive a check. I am looking for a new job. And my husband has gone back to work making minimum wage.
Right now we are behind thousands of dollars on all of our bills cars, phones, electric, credit cards and rent. My landlord told me last week if I did not have my rent paid by this week that he would have no choice but to give me an eviction notice. So I need emergency help paying my rent of $700. ASAP. Or I and my family will all be homeless. I have never had to ask for help like this before so I'm not really sure what to do or how to do it. I just know that I do need help. And I need help now please.
I have called a few places but can't seem to get a hold of an actual human. And can't seem to get anybody to call me back. I just pray that somehow someone will and can help us. And soon before we lose our home.
Snowball

Post by Snowball »

I am a mother of 2 girls. I lost my job in July, in which I have applied for unemployment and apparently approved but have yet to receive any help. There Always seems to be an issue. I have worked hard for 4 years at previous job and have never had to ask for several thousands dollars of help nor have I ever had a hard time getting employment. It seems like this time around I have had a great misfortune. I live In Virginia beach, VA. Our rent is 1250.00 a month not including utilities. We receive food-stamps and my spouse has had to covers immediate bills for both of us creating a deeper debt than I ever imagine.
He doesn't know I am seeking help as he is hanging on to his pride as I just want to get back on my feet. I am seeking help from whatever resources I can get. We are not at a point of eviction thank god, since we have always paid on time however with the bills accumulating, me losing bank account, water unpaid, my credit score has come to a depressing end, I have an access. I have left untreated with no medical insurance.
We have one vehicle which my spouse uses for work and younger daughter’s doctor appointments and immediate errands our lived have become a big ball of hopelessness. My daughter was born with CAH and is on daily medications for the rest of her life and is only cared for by immediate family members only when they are not working which is all week. So job searching is limited. Any help will be so greatly appreciated, but we need several grand right now. I have hopes to be able to get through this and maybe one day be able to give back.
Desperate mother,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some programs. But also call the Florida unemployment office (or legal aid) to check on your application for unemployment. Good luck, and use this for help. But you will never get 7K from a charity or program. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ilchr.html
Snowball wrote:I am a mother of 2 girls. I lost my job in July, in which I have applied for unemployment and apparently approved but have yet to receive any help. There Always seems to be an issue. I have worked hard for 4 years at previous job and have never had to ask for several thousands dollars of help nor have I ever had a hard time getting employment. It seems like this time around I have had a great misfortune.Any help will be so greatly appreciated, but we need several grand right now. I have hopes to be able to get through this and maybe one day be able to give back.
Desperate mother,