Home services and shopping for disabled women

State and local government assistance programs.
acampbell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Home services and shopping for disabled women

Post by acampbell »

I am disabled and therefore unable to get shopping in! My husband and I have been separated since last Thursday! He is in London. I have careers coming in the morning to help me get dressed and washed! However, they cannot do my shopping! But did give me the number of the WRVS. They are hopefully going to help from Monday!
I am also a diabetic on insulin and am struggling to keep my blood sugar up! I had a "hypo shock" of 2.7 on Tuesday night! I have not got enough food in the house and cannot stand and cook a meal! I don't mind eating sandwiches until I get my perching stools on Monday. I live not too far from Tesco! I do have a manual wheelchair, but have nobody to push me, or help me! Anyway I am feeling rather poorly anyway! And I struggle to leave the house! Maybe 7 days in 1 year! PLEASE. I would be so grateful if somebody would come and get a few items of shopping in for me.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Home services and shopping for disabled women

Post by Admin »

There are mobility schemes for the disabled. They can give you a car so you can get to Tesco, help you drive to the store, and maybe even find someone to push the wheelchair. So there are different schemes to try to get around your city or even to London. Find them here. http://www.billhelp.uk/motability-schem ... r-leasing/