Everything is behind due to vehicle repairs

State and local government assistance programs.
Cooker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Everything is behind due to vehicle repairs

Post by Cooker »

I am needing help with my rent. I have gotten an eviction notice today. We are two one months behind for last month and so far 10 days late for this month. It was last month my truck broke down and with only one vehicle and my daughter in school and my husband having to work we had no chose but to get it fixed. Please we can not loose our home as we have no where else to go. Every bit helps.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Everything is behind due to vehicle repairs

Post by Admin »

So you need the truck fixed to get to work to pay the rent? That is a vicious circle. There are churches and well as volunteers that offer cheap or free car repairs, so call some of them. They may be able to direct the applicant to some form of program. But they normally require the applicant to pay any needed parts, so plan on buying those for your truck.
Cooker wrote:I am needing help with my rent. I have gotten an eviction notice today. We are two one months behind for last month and so far 10 days late for this month. It was last month my truck broke down and with only one vehicle and my daughter in school and my husband having to work we had no chose but to get it fixed. Please we can not loose our home as we have no where else to go. Every bit helps.
Terence

Re: Everything is behind due to vehicle repairs

Post by Terence »

Hi, my name is Viviana Ruiz and I am behind on everything. I am a single Mother of 1. I currently reside in Waxahachie Tx. I am unemployed at the moment, but I am working on applications and will hopefully be working soon. In the meantime, I am struggling a bit. I recently was approved for food stamps, so thankfully food for my daughter is no longer a concern of mine. The health and human resource center referred me to you all for vehicle repairs. I am reaching out because I am needing some financial assistance for an oil change for my car, school supplies for my daughter starting 2nd grade, and if possible a couple of new tires to replace some really run down one's I currently am having to drive on which will help me repair my car. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. Here is my call back number in case you would like to reach me. Again, thank you.