I need food and counseling in Massachusetts

State and local government assistance programs.
Romney
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I need food and counseling in Massachusetts

Post by Romney »

Hi,
I need someone to talk to. I went to my local food stamp - Medicaid office and I was approved for EBT, not for medical or utilities.
They told me there is assistance out there in my county though I am having no luck at all!
I am an unemployed widow with pets and can't even take care of myself much less them.
I have no money and my electric, phone, water, medical bills are all behind and piling up!
I'm on borrowed time to when I'll be cut off with services and I can't seem to get any help for food and feeding my family.
I live in Boston, Massachusetts.
Macromediawas

Re: I need food and counseling in Massachusetts

Post by Macromediawas »

I lost my job back in July and since then up till last week I has helping a friend at his construction job and now I am out of work. I still receive 200$ every month but that just pays to keep the lights on, food in the pantry and gas in the car but now it is almost Christmas and I have a son who is two years old soon to be three in February and a step daughter age 11 who will be with me for the holidays.
I barely have money to pay the bills or buy the healthy food we need. Lucky we will have food thank to the government of Massachusetts and there food stamp program. I am hoping you might be able to help my children have a good Christmas this year if you can. I would truly appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I need food and counseling in Massachusetts

Post by Admin »

Well those programs (medical or utilities) have different application criteria than the food pantries in Massachusetts. Maybe they will also have some food for your pets too, so that can be an option for you as well.
As far as who to talk to, the pantry should have staff. They are the best resource for you.
Romney wrote:Hi,
I need someone to talk to. I went to my local food stamp - Medicaid office and I was approved for EBT, not for medical or utilities.
I'm on borrowed time to when I'll be cut off with services and I can't seem to get any help for food and feeding my family.
I live in Boston, Massachusetts.