Daughters don't have school supplies or clothes in Michigan

State and local government assistance programs.
JamesonMas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Daughters don't have school supplies or clothes in Michigan

Post by JamesonMas »

We have two girls ages 13 and almost 11 in Detroit Michigan. They are great students and have not had school clothes (or any) purchased for them in over 3 years. We have no income due to my medical issues and my daughters have OCD and anxiety. I would like to see if I could find a program that could help us to help our girls get what they need to succeed in school. They are so brilliant and I would love to see them shine and be proud!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Daughters don't have school supplies or clothes in Michi

Post by Admin »

Three years is way too long to go without school clothing. Did you try to contact an agency in Detroit in the past? There are many clothing closets that may have not only school supplies but also shoes, clothes, backpacks, and more. Try then, and locate the free clothing closets in Detroit.
Banana

Post by Banana »

School supplies for my daughter. I am going through a divorce. She lives with his father in Detroit. I let him have his choice. I need to see if I can get help on getting his school supplies I got some of them. I'm disabled my husband locked me out of my home so I was homeless for a while. I finally got a home and I just need some help getting some school supplies for my 8th grade daughter.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many charities that may be able to help, including in Michigan. Find the school supply services on our main website. If she is in 8th grade she would still be in the "age range" for clothes, school supplies, and other free stuff.
Banana wrote: I finally got a home and I just need some help getting some school supplies for my 8th grade daughter.