We need food and live in Arkansas

State and local government assistance programs.
Hillary
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

We need food and live in Arkansas

Post by Hillary »

To Whom It May Concern;
I came across your posting and was wondering if you are able to help me & my daughter with food? I have been applying for jobs and have gotten no where as I am actively seeking employment. It is getting harder on both of us as we are having problems paying bills & getting food here in Arkansas. Can you please let me know right away, I would love to start working immediately? Thank you for your time & consideration.
Tweedcoat

Re: We need food and live in Arkansas

Post by Tweedcoat »

I have been struggling financially and have also had quite a few challenges recently I've had to deal with which has caused more stress on me financially. This has occurred since I have had to take care of those problems and now I have such a huge electric bill I can't afford to even come close to pay that bill on top of my rent and food and clothing and transportation. I also need other necessities for myself and my son In Arkansas. I am really at this point beyond overwhelmed trying to buy food and desperate for any help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

The clothing and food you need is more readily available. You can try an Arkansas food pantry for those items. They can help you deal with the challenges you have by offering free food and more. As far as the electric bill assistance you need, the staff at a pantry may refer you.
Tweedcoat wrote:I have been struggling financially and have also had quite a few challenges recently I've had to deal with which has caused more stress on me financially. This has occurred since I have had to take care of those problems and now I have such a huge electric bill I can't afford to even come close to pay that bill on top of my rent and food and clothing and transportation. I also need other necessities for myself and my son In Arkansas. I am really at this point beyond overwhelmed trying to buy food and desperate for any help.
Nurtaslim

Post by Nurtaslim »

We live in Taylor, AR and receive very little on food stamps and less than 970 a month from Disability. We need food, possibly some Christmas meal things. It is so rural here the closest food pantry is about 30 minutes to an hour away. Please I have no groceries and we won’t get paid until January 3. Also need help with rent for this month. Thank you for listening.