Out of work

State and local government assistance programs.
Sangria
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Out of work

Post by Sangria »

My fiancé and I are facing circumstances beyond our control. We are facing a hardship which placed us behind in our rent. We are facing an eviction if we don't have 1,350 by 7-31-15. I work 40 hours a week however I still can't catch up. My fiancé lost her job months ago so I had to carry the weight of the house including our child's daycare expense while my fiancé attended school.
I am asking your organization to please help us catch back up to avoid being evicted. If I can be placed on a affordable payment plan to pay your organization back , then I'm willing to accept that as well. Pleas help us. Sincerely.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Out of work

Post by Admin »

Well, even if some Michigan agency were to help with rent, what would you do next month? Since you do not have a job you would be right back in the same place. You need a job, or your finance does too. People go to school and work all the same. So try a job center in Michigan for support.
S_Berner

Post by S_Berner »

WE ARE NOT getting any help. We are out of work and desperate. Our suicides are as much a part as your responsibility as they're on your head because you could have done something and you didn't. Are on your head as much!!!
Let the charity know he could have done something
But didn't!
Just as much as you didn't. 2 Lives have it ended because you didn't help!!!
My attorney is not helping me. He's baited us because he knew he could not win the case. I was set up today and their staff has been baiting me for some time.
I am NOT educated, I do not work, but I am wise. But I am done playing the game that society has put on me. There is no one to help me / us. All the elders of my family are gone. And the family I have left would not even let me sleep in my car on their property. I will go to my grave blaming them, and I will let them know that they could have helped but did not. That is a low down dirty shame when someone just allows you to even be on their property. And I have never wronged these people in any way.
I cannot continue, these social ways that the Hispanic, the government old cronies club, and Jerry Brown has put forth.
I choose peace and serenity alone rather than to fight another day. I do not have the strength to do this any longer I give up I am done.
Sincerely,
Good luck to you and all your money, I hope it brings you all happiness.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are really thinking of suicide, call a helpline right now. Get counseling.
As far as the other things you say as far s not getting help, Look into the low income assistance programs we have listed. They are here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
But you need a job. Even the uneducated are getting employment. There are countless employers that are hiring people without degrees, the poor, and otthers. The job market is super strong. Good luck.

S_Berner wrote:WE ARE NOT getting any help. We are out of work and desperate. Our suicides are as much a part as your responsibility as they're on your head because you could have done something and you didn't. Are on your head as much!!!