Emergency cash aid needed

State and local government assistance programs.
Southwest1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Emergency cash aid needed

Post by Southwest1 »

I am just curious. I am just caught in a little bind and not sure where to turn for help at this point. I am in need of some emergency cash or financial assistance and was looking through the Internet and came across your website. I am in need of $700 and really by today if at all possible, is the cut off. Not sure if your place would be able to assist me with this or if you know of anyone or any place I could go.
I would be able to repay this back to you for use to someone else and possibly by the end of Summer. Please email me back and let me know please. I am in Franklin County, Missouri.
DJack

Re: Emergency cash aid needed

Post by DJack »

I need help with rent and electricity this month. I had to move for my husband’s new job and a week after we moved I am injured from a car wreck and stuck with medical bills until the other cars insurance eventually picks it up.
I have no cash money and am scared we will be evicted because we have fallen behind in all our bills since the wreck it’s been a very trying past two months. Please let me know if anyone can help. Thank you so much for you time.
VanderPumper

Post by VanderPumper »

I honestly need cash to help with everything: food, clothing, personal hygiene, and deposit for an apartment. I and my 2 kids moved to Gwinnett County in June for better opportunities. Since I have found a decent job working as a caregiver, although my paycheck barely is enough to cover weekly hotel rent of $269.99. It’s struggling to provide for my children on a daily basis in this emergency. I'm striving to get us in an apartment but getting the cash deposit, first month rent, and utilities turned on seems to be impossible. So, I'm swallowing my pride and reaching out for help.
Cuban1

Post by Cuban1 »

On December 22nd the person me and my daughter had been staying with for the past year just moved out without notice. We received an eviction notice on the 29th which means we need cash in an emergency. My daughter is a senior in high school and I was diagnosed with diabetes last January and I'm type 1 so I've stayed home with my son while trying to get my sugar under control-- not successful thus far. I didn't have the money to stay there so we packed our stuff and had sums people help get it out. We stayed with friends and family until the twelve of this month. We were able to borrow enough money for first month rent $550. We have not paid the deposit yet, which is 450 cash money. Also we had the electric turned on in my daughter’s name and we desperately need emergency help to pay that deposit 250.00. I hit a deer in my car right after we moved here it's basically totaled. It's was 2003 Toyota Prius Hybrid. I' need cash to fix or get emergency car to be able to go find work. Anything you can help with would be truly appreciated. My phone number.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have a few suggestions for emergency cash. But these mostly involve work and/or success in getting say government grants. As just free, quick cash just does not exist. At least legally! Ha!. Try this for quick cash.
Cuban1 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:09 am I' need cash to fix or get emergency car to be able to go find work. Anything you can help with would be truly appreciated. My phone number.
Purplepillow

Post by Purplepillow »

Hello,
I am in need of emergency cash aid assistance for paying rent to avoid eviction. I also need emergency assistance for utility payments for Rappahannock Electric Cooperative. Also, if possible, I need the contact information for agencies serving Fauquier County residents with emergency food supplies. We are truly at risk of not surviving as we have less than a 2-day supply of food (much of which is ramen noodles and eggs. We have no milk, cheese, bread, butter, juice, Meat, canned goods or pasta(common pantry Staples for an average family)
I am a resident of Fauquier County Virginia.
My address is: Remington, VA 22734
I have been unemployed since 05/24/2021.
I was a contract employee at CVS Pharmacy
My contract was terminated early due to a lack of patients seeking testing for COVID-19.
I have applied for unemployment 2 weeks ago but have yet to receive my Pin# to allow me to call in job contacts, and the emergency cash aid can hold me over.
My spouse works full-time for Upper Occoqan Service Authority in Centreville VA. His net income biweekly is 1200.00
We have a 15-year-old daughter named Hailee.
We have a $528.00/month car payment, A personal loan from One Main Financial $228.00/month, County Waste Trash collection. $103.00/mo. Verizon Phone Service $ 228.00/month, & Multiple medical expenses due to my health issues: Elevated Intracranial pressure post brain tumor removal ( 6 years ago). I continue to rely on an implanted VP shunt for survival, I suffered a necrotic intestine 5 months post tumor removal and lost my stomach and small intestine. I was Hospitalized at Spotsylvania Medical Center on 05/24/2021 and a biopsy provided a diagnosis of Eosinophilic Esophagitis Grade 2 which will require nutrition to be delivered by a surgically implanted feeding tube scheduled for 3 weeks from today with Dr. Richard Blosser Gastroenterologist. Joseph Siewick Dr.
Fair Oaks, VA Phone: 703-281-1023
Additionally, I am a full-time college student at Chamberlain University of Nursing in the Family Nurse Practitioner Program.
Please help us if you can with emergency cash aid. Our situation is becoming critical, and I am very scared.
Thank you from my heart.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

With that list of needs, try a county resource. There are many, ranging from charities to non-profits to churches. Some or all may offer emergency help, the food you need, medications, and more. Find financial help in Fauquier County.
Purplepillow wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:58 am I am a resident of Fauquier County Virginia.
My address is: Remington, VA 22734
I have been unemployed since 05/24/2021.