Clothes and supplies for my kids going back to school

State and local government assistance programs.
DSmith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Clothes and supplies for my kids going back to school

Post by DSmith »

I am the mother of 2 beautiful girls who will be going back to school in August. I am currently job searching and am unable to afford school supplies and school clothes for them. My friend suggestion I contact your organization. My phone number is should you need to contact me that way. Thanks in advance for any help or info you may be able to provide.
Shelton

Re: Clothes and supplies for my kids going back to school

Post by Shelton »

I need to get school supplies and clothes for my daughter and my niece and nephew. I was going to go down but my purse got stolen out of my car when I was putting in gas. They took my money that I was go to use for school supplies for them. P.s I have temporary custody of my niece and nephew. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP with clothing for school.
Amal

Re: Clothes and supplies for my kids going back to school

Post by Amal »

I need assistance with school supplies for my three step children and myself since I am starting college. I also need help with school clothing for them as well as clothes for my husband and I. P.S the kids aren't yet my step children but it's easier to claim them that way so not to ask multiple questions. As the same goes for my fiancé, he's not my husband yet. Thanks.